Ray Franz wrote back!

by hungry4life 14 Replies latest jw friends

• thewiz
    thewiz

I would like to thank Mr. Franz personally for ruining my life.

I have both his books and have read Crisis of Conscience and partly
    the other (lets you know the last time I picked them up). Not that it is dull; it's the time and other daily life events and interruptions.

And to say that Mr. Franz responded and the WTB&TS didn't really isn't a fair assesment. Sure, I've written them in the past and all I ever got back was some kind of bullshit answer, but in the context of this topic, I really think the accusation is illegitimate.

• unanswered
    unanswered

hungry4life - it was nice to hear your experience and another person's testimony that ray franz is a genuine, caring person. when i read COC that was the impression i got, but it's cool to know that it is true. it's refreshing that he hasn't been soured by getting the short end of the stick.

• Celia
    Celia

TheWiz:
    How did Mr. Franz ruined your life ?
    Care to explain ?

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

TheWiz, their was no accusation I merely stated the facts that my friend shared with me. If the WTBTS writes back I will post about that too. I have to admit I feel that if they do not respond it does stand in sharp contrast,( a huge organization of healthy young volunteers does not respond but a 79 year old man writes back a 6 page letter). If you still feel that this comparison is illegitimate please explain. I try to be fair in all of my postings ( of course my personal biases do show through, but then they are personal posts about our own opinions). But if you read through my previous posts I do not make a habit of malicious slander, put downs or unfair accusations. Please write back I will keep an open mind. Also if you don't mind sharing how did he ruin your life?

• Celia
    Celia

Still waiting for an answer from TheWiz....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit