my 15 year old neighbor

by asilentone 16 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am laughing at my 15 year old neighbor doing the parallel parking practice. She is a disaster. (she does not know that I am laughing watching her thru the windows in the computer room) Why do they require her to take the parallel parking test before she gets her drivers license? I do not agree with that requirement. What do you think?

• John Doe
    John Doe

It's an excellent requirement. Control of your vehicle at all times is fundamental to being a good driver. Parallel parking forces you to think about positioning and to become aware of your vehicle.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m with JD..

Parallel parking is a good skill to have..

If you don`t know how to Parallel park,you should`nt be driving a Parallel..

................................ ...OUTLAW

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I am very dissappointed in this thread....and I won't say why.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I am very dissappointed in this thread....and I won't say why.

I can guess why.

A 40+ year old man watching his "15 year old neighbor" through a window? It's a bit creepy, no?

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I thought new cars did it for you

I hated that part of the driving test!

I can't believe my son is about to get his permit...I wonder if the neighbors are laughing at him as he walks out to his parked car and starts it up and sits in it listening to music and texting his friends everyday dreaming of the day he could actually drive it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am very dissappointed in this thread....and I won't say why.....Cage Fighter

Not every thread can have a Dancing Chicken..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• asilentone
    asilentone

Cagefighter and John Doe, I am not interested in teenagers like that.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I apologize..15 a lil to young maybe if she was 17 or 18... That would be hawt!

• asilentone
    asilentone

I do not date teenagers. I would date someone in their late 20's to their 30's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit