Why did God choose a group of white men in New York to run his earthly organization? Oh, and finally one black man....

by Bethelite Elder 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Bethelite Elder
    Bethelite Elder

Does this give us any insight into the elite ones of the earth? Considering, this religion is lead by the spirit? Why isn't there more of a mixture for the governing body?

• designs
    designs

I voted for the Inuit.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Because if God can't make it in New York, He can't make it anywhere?

Because, back in the day, White men thought they were the shizzle?

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• Titus
    Titus

One GB member was from my country, so I am satisfied!

• bohm
    bohm

research confirm they will all turn white eventually like jehobah wanted them to be!

i read it in gods own magazine so it must be true..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

God chose White Men because most of them can`t Dance or Play Basketball..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Bethelite Elder
    Bethelite Elder

Well, was the first president of the tower a seventh day aventist and a high ranking mason? It sounds like he had one heck of a business plan to pull this off. Is he really buried at the Masonic Temple under a pyramid?

• Heaven
    Heaven

God didn't choose anything. Religion is 100% man-made.

• Lost-In-Translation
    Lost-In-Translation

Isn't that the strangest thing - Jesus started his congregation in the Middle East. It then spread to Europe and Africa. You would expect the "restoration" to come from the region where it started. Isn't it rather odd that Jesus would select a Mason in the United States to start a modern version of his congregation - right?

Just think - would Muslims accept a "restoration" of their religion from a guy in the United States and accept his religious authority? There are hundreds of millions of Muslims throughout the earth, but they view the Middle East as the spiritual center of their faith.

Millions of JW's worldwide just accept that a group of mostly white Euro-American senior citizens have the authority to dictate every aspect of their lives - even in things that involve real life-death decisions.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

good point Lost-In-Translation. Never really looked at it that way before. I love this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit