by Terry 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garyneal
    garyneal

excellent

• binadub
    binadub

AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE:

Terry:

I am not a frequent poster on JWN, but the title of your post caught my eye. I logged in and had just begun to read your post when an amazing coincidence occurred.
    Cynthia Franz called me.
    I had not talked to her since last spring close to a year ago. I guess she called because we observe emblems this time of year.
    We talked for about an hour.

In any case, I told her what a coincidence it was that I had just opened a thread on a discussion forum about Ray Franz.
    I read the first three or four paragraphs and it brought her to tears. (As you might imagine, she still mourns the loss.)
    She asked if I would send her a copy of your post and I said I would. I hope you don't mind. I wanted to let you know.

Blessings,
    ~Binadub (aka Ros)

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

I had a chance to write Ray a few months before he passed. In his response, he seemed to be quite satisfied with life. He also pointedly remarked that both him and his wife were in poor health and asked to be put on Do-Not-Resuscitate. He then apologized profusely for not being able to keep up with correspondence as he used to, and took no parting shots at the WT. True to form, he quoted from the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit