No Zoloft for 4 days feel great

by Cagefighter 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I feel like I got my balls back... Soooooo much energy. Ready to party and make some love this weekend!!! What about the rest of yall?

• minimus
    minimus

Did the doc take you off gradually? Hope it isn't cold turkey!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"... Soooooo much energy. Ready to party and make some love this weekend!!!"

You're not bipolar are you?

• tec
    tec

Writing will do that to you :)

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

LOL @ Serenity... I am now!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have taken myself off before and did it cold turkey and nearly killed a fool! I cut down two weeks ago... I hate that shit. Stunts my creativity.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE treat Zoloft with respect. It’s not something to treat lightly.

GO TO A DOCTOR.

PLEASE!!

Speak to a dr about your desire to get off Zoloft. It can’t be done on your own.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Cagefighter please see your psychiatrist and take your meds as ordered. The things people do during that manic phase can bring serious lifelong consequences.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I cut myself to 25 mg 2 weeks ago and haven't had any in a week. I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yall just don't want me to be happy do you? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR................. Don't make me sad Cagefighter no one wants sad Cagefighter...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

You’re worrying me

We all want you to be happy. But happy doesn’t mean going totally off your meds with no outside help.

• asilentone
    asilentone

do not be superficial. be careful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit