Watchtower most widely read magazine??? Gawd

by ESTEE 34 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

BANE reminds me ....

At a recent Circuit Assembly, the Circuit Overseer made the comment, "someone who visits so-called Witness chat boards or uses sites like MySpace is at the very best someone who disregards the counsel of the Faithful Slave ... what kind of association would such ones be?"

Wow ... can you imagine what they would say about those who visit AND participate with known apostates?! Guilty by association!

• Titus
    Titus

Hello, BANE. Good morning. It is morning here, and I am going in field service.

See ya latter!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

It´s funny you STILL go and hang on every word. Sounds like some kind of obsession to me.

Oh, the irony

• steve2
    steve2

Hey people, you're way too mean-minded about the Watchtower. Even as we waste time posting our personal comments on the internet, the clean waters of the Watchtower are being poured over literally millions and millions of appreciative, thirsty souls worldwide. In my street alone so many householders line up at their front doors eagerly awaiting the latest issue of the Watchtower delivered by the sweetly smiling JWs. Let's open our hearts and generously praise both the magazine and the JWs for the stunningly good work they carry out, year after year, ensuring this magazine is received by as many people as possible.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The Washtowel rags are not the most read in the world. You might get someone that is bored and too lazy to do anything about it to read them, but most of the rags that get placed end up either in the garbage or the shredder.

• designs
    designs

What happened to Lady's Home Journal and Horse and Hound

................they never count the great one's.

• Mary
    Mary
    Bane moaned: what morons to devote your meaningless lives to mocking the true God and religion. What pathetic wastes.

Unlike you, who devotes your meaningless life to a man-made cult. What a pathetic waste.

Such losers here.

Since you're here, I guess that includes you too eh? Welcome to the board Loser Bane!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Mary.......sounds like Bane needs his own WT cover.

Think About It

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

OUTLAW wrote:

Estee...nice to see you on the board again.

It is nice to be back. I’m on holidays right now, so I have lots of time on my hands. We decided to stick around home this summer. We have a lot of gardening, not to mention dance lessons on the go. We are learning Argentine Tango now. That has got to be the sexiest dance alive!

Ziddina wrote:

Wow, ESTEE... Thanks for the compliment!!! (If the smileys were available right now, I'd add a blush...) …Hah! There they are!! Zid

Heheheh!!! I am so grateful for this forum. I think about years ago when my mom got df’d…she lived in a small town and she had no one. But thanks to the internet, etc., the patriarcial dubs can't keep us alienated or isolated any longer. I am blessed to know an entire forum of the most beautiful souls. I can come here anytime I want to find love and support. Thanks for your comments, Ziddina… Hugs to you!

mentallyfree31 wrote:

I regularly threw away stacks of magazines every few months.

Good work, I’ll bet throwing them out made you the person you are…mentallyfree! Me too. No matter how good a dub I used to be, there were times when I had to thin out the ever-growing pile.

BANE wrote:

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hmmm…I might not be the smartest cookie in the box, but I think there is a fly buzzing around here somewhere. Maybe it will find the light.

transhuman68 wrote:

BANE, do you have a sense of humor at all? Even the National Geographic Society pokes fun at themselves for the way their magazines pile up in people's homes. Why can't we laugh at the WTS and their worthless litter-trash? Sheesh !

Like I said, I think there is a fly buzzing around the forum today. Did you see it? Maybe it flew to the light.

StoneWall, jookbeard, wannabefree, Titus, MidwichCuckoo, Mary, and ThinkAboutIt…Can you feel the love? Thanks for your comments. Those of you who have been on the forum for awhile...do you remember when someone new came on the forum---and how much they thought they knew? I keep in mind that the jw patriarchy sets their members up to function poorly with outsiders. Now we are the outsiders and we can see how a Jehovah's Witness --- how WE --- used to appear. Makes me shudder to think how I used to act on the job, or with a group of outsiders. Gawd. I am so very grateful to have found the strength and support to leave that cult. If JWs are peering in the forum, it is obvious to me that something is not right in their world. BANE needs some time, I guess. In the meantime, he needs an avenue to vent his anger and frustration. I remind myself...if all was right in dub-land, he would not be here. Something is attracting him, besides the need to count time, I mean.

steve2 wrote:

Hey people, you're way too mean-minded about the Watchtower. Even as we waste time posting our personal comments on the internet, the clean waters of the Watchtower are being poured over literally millions and millions of appreciative, thirsty souls worldwide. In my street alone so many householders line up at their front doors eagerly awaiting the latest issue of the Watchtower delivered by the sweetly smiling JWs. Let's open our hearts and generously praise both the magazine and the JWs for the stunningly good work they carry out, year after year, ensuring this magazine is received by as many people as possible.

Mr Estee answered the doorbell this morning. A couple of dubs presented him with the invitation to a convention. Mr Estee promptly deposited it in the recycling bin. Steve, I read your bio. I agree with your philosophy. The more we think we have the truth, the more we close our mind to other knowledge. I agree. Thanks for sharing that beautiful jewel of a statement.

WTWizard wrote:

The Washtowel rags are not the most read in the world. You might get someone that is bored and too lazy to do anything about it to read them, but most of the rags that get placed end up either in the garbage or the shredder.

In our home it is the recycler. But it counts as a placement and we get put in their records as interested. Mr Estee, in his kind way, takes all literature offered.

designs wrote:

What happened to Lady's Home Journal and Horse and Hound................they never count the great one's.

Or what about Dance World…?

Thanks for your caring comments, everyone.

Love and hugs to all,

ESTEE

• Titus
    Titus

BAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEE!

Welcome, again!

How was in field service today?

We had the "Bible Study Day".... you know.... directly offering the Bible Studies....

I started one new Bible Study, and my partner started two. That really encourages me.

How are you? Have any encouraging experience?

Lot of Christian love from your brother,

TITUS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit