Any news releases on Ray Franz yet?

by tenyearsafter 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I have been doing Google searches on Ray's passing and have not seen anything other than what has been posted on the ex-JW bulletin boards. I thought I read a post by Barbara Andersen talking about an AP release to be sent out. Has anyone heard anything more...it would be a shame for Ray's passing to go unnoticed outside of these forums.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I haven't seen anything.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I think Time should do a followup on his life after leaving. Man of Year! Start a petition.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I would love to see some type of a follow-up by Time...they might not buy "Man of the Year", but it certainly would make a great "overcoming adversity" human interest story.

• Adiva
    Adiva

Wikipedia has been updated to reflect his passing.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

That is a good start...I wonder if the original Time reporters are still there?...since the original article was written 28 years ago, I suspect that they have moved on. I wonder if there would be any interest to pick up the ball by someone else there? Where would you start to pose that possibility?...the editor?

• betterdaze
    betterdaze
    Letters to the Editor

Please include your full name, address, and home telephone number, and contact us via email or U.S. mail. If published letters may be edited for purposes of clarity or space.

Email:[email protected]
    US Mail:

The Editor
    Time
    Time & Life Building, Rockefeller Center
    New York, NY 10020-1393

• besty
    besty

let google do the work for you:

http://www.google.com/alerts

enter your desired search term and Google will email you when news on that subject is available

think about how many righteous JW;s are going to find an email about a dead apostate in their inboxes over the next few weeks.....

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Thanks Besty...I appreciate the link...I wasn't aware of this service.

• blondie
    blondie

I would contact Barabra Anderson

andersoninfo on JWN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit