1966 Movie Heritage on Youtube, first 8 minutes, more to follow

by Wasanelder Once 19 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg, it's too funny.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

They show this to every Gilead class. It was a great time to remember how to giggle during class.

The Gilead instructors were proud of this video. My thought was, it made Leave it to Beaver seem progressive and liberal.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I must saw there are some decent looking women in the movie. That's about all I can appreciate about it.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

This movie is so awesomely bad! Yes, I think an MST3K treatment of the movie is in order.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow! I don't know what else to say... oh, and thanks for getting this thing up there, Wasa.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

At a lost for words...one of the strangest things I've ever seen...

• monkeyman
    monkeyman

Was that Barbara Anderson in the opening scene walking down the street?

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I love the butt shots in the beginning. They weren't even trying to hide it. It was like "LOOK AT THAT BUTT!!!! NOW LOOK AT THAT BUTT!!! SEE HOW IT SHAKES!!!!"

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

OMG! I remember this--especially the scene with the boys drinking in the convertible. Oh, and that dinner table fight? Perfect depiction of my JW family, except that Dad was usually flinging the food-filled plate at a wall.

• truman
    truman

Thanks for posting this on YouTube. I was a JW from 1974-2001, and I never saw nor heard of this film in that time. It is an interesting time capsule of WTBS propaganda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit