In Remembrance of Raymond Victor Franz

by snowbird 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

AGuest said:

...while a WTBTS GB member can die and few know of it, even within the WTBTS, when a man like Mr. Franz dies... it is international news and sorrow...

Hear, hear, Dear Shelby, hear, hear.

• not a captive
    not a captive

I'm so glad I stopped on this thread. It is comforting to hear what you say, Sylvia and Shelby. He did live as a

Christian ought to. "By their fruits you will know them". maeve

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thank you, Maeve.

Syl

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

I am of a few words

I trust in YHWH and His SON

and I know His declaration is worthy to be believed :

Psalm 116

15. Precious in the sight of the LORD
    Is the death of His godly ones.

I don't end my words here with "rest in peace" , because I want him to rest as short as possible , and then ,

to be raised in God's Kingdom , with the purpose to "Live in peace , forever ! "

I know he/Ray was a man of peace

Matt 5 :

9. "Blessed are the peacemakers , for they shall be called sons of God" .

I want he / Ray to be my neighbor there .

wantingtruth

• Quandry
    Quandry

Very nice, Snowbird.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

I enjoyed that Sylvia. Very nice.

-mentallyfree31-

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Raymond Franz was the only Governing Body member I know that actually used the Bible itself to make decisions. He tried to run the organization by the Bible and not by what the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger around him wanted. He tried making various matters conscience matters when the Bible was silent in them. He successfully made oral sex among married couples a conscience matter, down from a judicial offense. And he was influencial in what few freedoms the witlesses had during the mid 1970s through around 1981, when the remaining members started cracking down.

And, after choosing to leave his comfortable position in favor of the truth, he was kind enough to risk getting assassinated by those high up in the religion to write a book blowing the whistle on what really went on at the highest levels. In doing so, he lost whatever chances he ever had of being reinstated. But, as Jesus tried setting people free from the Mosaic Law and the Pharisees, Raymond Franz was bent on setting people free from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger class. Both while he was in the Governing Body and after he was booted out, he didn't quit trying to set people free from the cancer of a religion that he unsuccessfully tried fixing.

No wonder the witlesses don't know much about him. They are not told that his book Crisis of Conscience exposes what actually goes on at the top of this religion. That is because the current Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger class do not want people to read his books, realize that this religion is not run by holy spirit, and leave the cancer. And none of the humanoids currently at the top have the nerve to stand up for what is right--either they are wusses, actually seek the power and get kicks out of ruining lives, or both. One thing about Raymond Franz: He was not a wuss, and he did not get any kicks out of ruining people's lives.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, everyone!

Someone was so impressed with my tribute that permission was asked to publish it.

I spoke from the heart.

Syl

• rnicole76
    rnicole76

the governing body just wants to continue maintaining their power and freeloading on the WBTS's expense. If the organization crumbles, these men are through.

• snowbird
    snowbird

bump for the weekend crew

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit