Friends are dying ... too much to bear.

by compound complex 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends,

Another friend in "The Truth" has died. This and dear Brother Ray's condition ...

Too much.

How do you cope?

Love,

CoCo

I keep losing wifi signal, so if I don't respond....

• snowbird
    snowbird

How do you cope?

You just keep putting one foot right in front of the other until that blessed Day.

From one who has overcome - and is still overcoming - her share of tragedies.

Syl

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

You're right, Snowbird.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Our time with them HERE may be over, but their Spirit has returned to God and awaits Us, we will see them soon.

Just not yet.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

When my dad was alive and told me that he was depressed by all of his friends dying, I did not understand. Now I see my friends experiencing ailments from old age or passing away in death. I am very sad over this but have no answers. I use to look for comfort in that Jehovah's New Order was right around the corner. But that did not happen and looks farther away than ever. Hence I live each day as it comes and try to show love and caring to others, especially my dear family.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I know it sucks. I tell myself I must live on for them and honor their life by taking all that love and friendship and spreading it around to others. That way they never die nor does the goodtimes and love they gave.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

CoCo..

People die..

Theres nothing you can do about it..

Be happy about the Joy you bring to this board..

Enjoy your Art..Live..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

You just keep putting one foot right in front of the other until that blessed Day.

Yes..one day at a time. As all this has been going on with Ray, my 88 year old aunt (who lives with us) has been in the hospital now for over 3 weeks. She is failing fast. No actual full diagnosis, but they are leaning towards lymphoma. She also has masses on her liver and her adrenal gland... A month ago she still was still working every day. She has been like a second mom to me, as my own mother, her sister, died when I was 25. family meeting with the dr. tomorrow..hope to have some real answers.

Coffee who is feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment...

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Beloved CoCo (and Coffee, too)

I wish I could offer hugs and cups of hot tea, but all I have are typed words.

I have the oddest feeling regarding the passing of Brother Franz, and it is not of sorrow. It is only of gratitude, love, and oddly, somewhat of gladness. I truly do feel that he has "returned unto the Fullness" (to give words to that which has no explanation.) I feel this is just a transition for him.

We have been truly blessed to have had him exist in this life. The good that he has done shall not be undone, and that in itself is a wonder. I have already posted this on another thread, but let me say again: If, at the time of my death, I have just one person who adores me as much as the countless thousands who adore dear Ray, then I will know I have done something right.

Blessings, smiles, and strength to us all.

Love,
    Baba.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Wonderful Friends:

I've finally gotten back on. Your loving words are so uplifting. Of course, I'm certainly not alone in this experience shared by all mankind.

Thanks, too, OUTLAW, for always making me feel part of the board.

Love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit