Watchtower Comments is producing a tribute video for Raymond Franz

by besty 17 Replies latest jw friends

• besty
    besty

Watchtower Comments is producing a tribute video for Raymond Franz. We want you to be a part of this.

Please record a brief audio statement expressing how Raymond Franz helped you, either personally or by reading his books Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom. Contributors will be kept anonymous unless you state otherwise. Email the audio file to [email protected].
  • Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

I'm planning on building a 50 foot statue of him for my home town.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I just re-read the time article about him, that was a very well written story. Like suggested in another thread I would like to see that writer do a presser for him.

• cofty
    cofty

Could you give us a link for the Time article please?

• besty
  • Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

(edited to remove duplicate link posting

@ besty - call :-) )

Here's the thread re: the need for an updated article

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/194052/1/We-need-a-national-story-about-Ray-Franzs-life

• besty
    besty

I'll see you H4C, and raise ya:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Franz

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

How long do we have to get this done besty? Not sure if I have the technology on me right now but could do it by weekend.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I remember that Time article. It bothered me for years, but I kept pushing it aside. A few years later, I read an article in our local newspaper about a couple who had read Ray's C of C and left the Borg--all of their children shunned them. That bothered me too. But it was 16 years before I finally ventured onto the internet and my first search word was "Franz."

Thank you Ray Franz for all you did to open my eyes. Just wish I had listened sooner.

• besty
    besty

ok trying to make this easier:

call this US number:

+1 607 565 1275

and leave a message describing what Ray Franz meant to you

this is your chance to tell him how you feel about how he changed your life......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit