I am quitting cigarettes and Zoloft this week...

by Cagefighter 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Thanks Aude.. I am good.. Just pissed off at the world. Been here many times.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    You comments on this board for the past week, the situations you are trying to manipulate/maneuvuer (sp), changing of plans, the girlfriend(s) stuff, and your interactions with any poster who has tried to get to slow down and think before acting (or consider a different approach). All these things lead me to encourage you to talk to your doctor NOW. ...............................Something is 'off kilter' and it sounds like you need help stabilizing before something cracks inside you.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Well said.

Blue Grass

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I eff'n crazy. Yall are JUST NOW figuring that out!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

that's where I went wrong.... I took meth to get off Zoloft.... goodnews thou.... I quit Zoloft.

But I woke up in Brazil...... missing some of my organs..

That's why we need the Band. make $$$$ FOR my Organ transplant...no implants

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Don't quit Zoloft cold turkey. Reduce dosage over a period of months.

Don't do any psychoactive without concurrent therapy. Meds should be an adjunct to getting better, not just a cover for the symptoms.

That's my unsolicited advice quota for the day.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Thanks Void, but could you just shut the "f" up and keep banging those drums.. YOU ARE RUSHING THE BEAT MAN! <Darth stares at the floor uncomfortbaly like Dad just slapped Mom at the dinner table>

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

LOL memories of childhood dinners.

Dad did say don't make me ask for the potato's a second time Mom

Cagey was I supposed to come in now? Do I play lead on this one? I'm lossing it dude. VOID MORE COWBELL

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

No Darth you don't come into the band meltdown till I shoot your amp in a drunken stupor... Till then you let me and Void create and ambience of tension to bring out our creativity and true selves.... The fight always starts with the lead singer and drummer, it's in the band meltdown manual.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I knew it wasn't me.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Well done for packing in the cigs...they're poison...I packed in last week with the aid of Champix...am on Day 7 now and doing ok...miss them but not gasping and saving ££££s

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit