• sacolton
    sacolton

You wait.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I'm gonna have to *pinch* you Sacolton!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Yes, back in the good ole days I used to write cheques to pay for things. Or just used cash.

I use cash now for everything. I don’t use credit cards.

I have bought items through ebay, but I prefer to buy things like clothes in person, so I can try them on etc. How many times does something look ok on the hanger, but you try it on and the cut is wrong, or is too tight or too loose?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I guess I am old fashioned..I used to write checks. now most bills are utilities and I have them and my medical insurance auto deducted each month. I also have direct deposit. the one bill I still write a check for is electric and my car insurance..oops that's two. I should just pay the whole 6 months on it but I hate spending all that at one time..besides they are going up all the time and I am considering changing companies even tho I have been with them forever.

The electric co says you have to arrange auto debit on the computer and I refuse to put my bank info on line..for a montly debit you have to call them each month and they charge you. I have all the time in the world to write out a check and mail it..lol

When I want something online I will purchase a visa card and use that rather than a debit or credit card. I went $8. over one time and it went through..I called the Vanilla Visa co. and they laughed and said "happy Birthday". If they OKed it, it is a gift. They have no way of knowing who to collect from.

In store shopping , I love it!

ps, we have on line shopping for our grocery stores here in Missouri..Both Schnucks and Dierbergs, our grocery stores, offer online shopping. They will either have it ready for pickup or arrange to deliver it for a fee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit