Ex-Elders please advice on my first Public Talk as a MS.

by african GB Member 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh yeah, I am going to say it now. Troll.

As an ex elder, I advise you to resign both as a Ministerial Servant and a Jehovah's Witness.

As someone who doesn't believe you, I advise you to get out of your pajama's and look for a job.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

I think you should give the talk according to the outline and at the end announce you are DAing yourself...

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

zeroday: LOL

cagefighter: I like your comments

• Think About It
    Think About It

I doubt he is a MS or giving his first public talk in July. However, if he would like to shut everybody up........I think I read before that we are in the same general area. I could witness it if he likes. Would be my first meeting in 15 years, but would actually be worth going if true. I would even promise not to dime him out to the elders.

Think About It

• Titus
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It isn't unheard of for a MS to give talks right away after being appointed if there is a shortage of speakers in a particular language.

That said, AGBM is fun and not doing anyone any harm with his shenanigans. I vote for letting his persona be itself, since we all know it's probably invented. Inventing an Internet alter ego isn't unheard of or necessarily a problem in itself.

• Titus
    Titus

Can I be Jehovah God then? Or at least Britney Spears?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am not going to look at your thread anymore!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Use Rutherford's 'Children' as an outline. Include outdated prophetic drivel.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

* Opens bag of popcorn ....*

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit