A Question About Paradise Earth?

by sacolton 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Without hurricanes the everglades and bayous will be stinking rotting swamps unless Joe Ho Ho Ho uses magic tricks to clean them up without disturbing our day on the beach, but Rutherford promised, so we shall believe.

Tra la la la lee

• blondie
    blondie

Most times they point to the account where Jesus calmed the storm on the sea of Galilee and say that the weather will be moderated.

Mark 4:35-40

From another source

BIBLICAL EXAMPLES. Scripture contains many examples of God controlling the weather and using it to direct people and nations…

• Heaven
    Heaven

What I don't get is, why women in paradise still have to wear dresses and skirts? I mean, we're supposed to come back sexless so why the gender based clothing? It's wack!

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

I think the earth will be like it is today. Theres nothing wrong with hurricanes and tsunamis. In paradise we will have plenty of advanced warning. If you look in the early 80's you can see that plauges very similar to Moses' day happened. I think that stuff was supposed to happen with or without Moses. But what makes it inspired of God was the advanced warning Moses had.

We see the earth as being too solid. Even mountains are changing and moving. Look out your window. I promise in a 100 million years it wont look the same. You might even be looking at an underwater landscape.

I think the problem for you is tied to physical posessions. Your house cannot live forever. Eventually you will have to give it up and move. Not a problem if everyone in the area knows in 100 years a tsunami is going to wash everything away. Plenty of time to build a new place on high ground and wait for the show to begin!

Enjoy this wonderfull earth. It is really a fun playground!

• sacolton
    sacolton

It's fun until someone gets hurt ...

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Like I said... We will have advanced warning.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Since all natural disasters are actually God punishing us, clearly Jehovah will be in a better mood once he kills of 99.9% of the population.

• sacolton
    sacolton

"advanced warning" ... that's in Revelation, right?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

frigginconfused - the advanced warning is sounding right now, most will not have it because of a test they need to save themselves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit