"Generation" talk from 2010 DC from Tucson, Arizona

by cabasilas 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gayle
    Gayle

some of the brothers have had just a little difficulty putting it together.

This may be a big admission. At least they're admitting this at this response already right from the platform. But I bet there's a lot having "difficulty" but the organization is only saying "some."

If some in responsible positions will be willing to have a honesty of heart about this, it could grow.

• logic
    logic

What I think is stupid is that jesus said this generation 2000 years ago. The society is saying two overlapping

generations. There has been one heck of lot of generations overlapping since then. I like the way they are just

overlooking that little fact.

• agonus
    agonus

It sounds from the tone of the speakers' voices that even they're getting sick and tired of this shit.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

23:50 mark:

'an adjusted understanding and than a clarification of that adjustment'?!?

GTFOH!!!!

Also like stated before I like the way that they point to another WT article as their AUTHORITY for explanatin?!? Thats like me saying I am a Sith lord because on a star wars geek message board back in 1999 I said I was Sith lord Darth Frosty ;-/

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

If I was at a DC and they finished the 'franz' example, I would find it hard not to shout BULLSHYTE!!! at the top of my lungs!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I like the way that they point to another WT article as their AUTHORITY for explanatin?!?

Yep. That used to chap my hide, also.

As if they have the definitive answer.

If they had, there would be no need for so many clarifications/adjustments!

LOL.

Give me a break!

Syl

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

They are the masters of utter bullshit! I don't know how I ever sat through conventions. Me or my family. AAAAARGGGHHH!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Excellent illustration WTWizard.

This generation thing is over the top. Like they say, fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice (or in this case over and over again), shame on me. Time to take my life back!

• minimus
    minimus

I agree with Sir. What prevents them from stopping at 2??

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Well, I am thrilled to think that I am of the same generation as Einstein !.....Our lives do "overlap"..just

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit