CoCo's art... 'Cause I wanna be able to see it all at once...

by ziddina 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Love them!!

• compound complex
    compound complex

I am grateful that the images above have given some satisfaction to a small number of viewers. Proceeds [from auctions and retail sales] go to worthy causes.

You were very kind to honor me so, dear Ziddy.

Thank you, too, FFF, for posting.

One does what one does with or without comment, but input is nonetheless accepted appreciatively.

Love,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

For dear Ray and Cynthia ...

seascape

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Beautiful!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Ziddy, you are a class act!

Syl

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Ziddy, you are a class act!..."

HAW HAW HAW!!! Oh, good grief, no...

I'm selfish as all get out... And lazy... I wanted to be able to view CoCo's art all in one place, without paging thru "Through a Darkened Pane"...

So, I pulled it all into one place, and was hoping to see more... And here's CoCo, with MORE!!! Yippee!!!

Eventually, I may go thru "Through a Darkened Pane" and separate out the various story lines - at least, as I perceive them - and do some sort of "plot outline" which would indicate the directions I'D like to see the story go... [being SELFISH, again...}

But, thanks for the compliment anyway, SnowBird!!

Hey! SnowBird! You do art too, don't you??? Suppose you could post some of yours in here, or should I start a general "JWN Online Art Gallery"???

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Mmmm.... CoCo.... The seascape... Lovely...!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

No, I'm not an artist, Ziddy.

It's my grandson who has that talent.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/188086/1/What-I-Found-In-My-GSons-Stuff

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Eventually, I may go thru "Through a Darkened Pane" and separate out the various story lines - at least, as I perceive them - and do some sort of "plot outline" which would indicate the directions I'D like to see the story go...

If the redoubtable CoCo has no objections, I would like to see that happen.

I am enamored of those Vincents.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit