Audio: Generation teaching as explained at the San Diego District Convention 05-30-2010

by kurtbethel 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Kurt.

Bangalore

• jambon1
    jambon1

I've heard some amount of shit in my life, but this just about takes the biscuit.

As I said on another thread, anyone who has half a brain can see that they have absolutely changed the meaning of how every living person understands the term 'generation'. It really is astounding.

To be quite honest, if individual JW's cannot see that the society is taking the complete & utter piss, well, I guess they deserve each other.

Shocking stuff really.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

I listened to the entire talk this morning while commuting to work. Unbelievable. I have read the April 2010 WT several times and now listened to the talk and I can't see how ANYBODY could ever make sense of this.

-mentallyfree31-

• Room 215
    Room 215

I know I began a thread on this, but I wonder just how many 40- and 50-something JWs realize that this "new light" condemns them to a pre-Armageddeon death?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

How is it that some still have access to the magazines/ publications?

I didn't think you could order them anymore. Do they get them from relatives possibly?

Just wondreing..

Snoozy..

• Scott77
    Scott77

OMG! How greatful we should be with the 'new light'! Thank you GB for the new spin. This thread is in public section of JWN. Great in that anyone can access it through Google. What a great education tool the internet is! I pity for the people in third world. No way to figure out this new twist. Sigh

• HappyOutsideTheBox
    HappyOutsideTheBox

Isn't it amazing to think how a few years ago we would have been nodding in agreement and then speaking of the wonderful new light shed on things after the sessions. That would have been followed by KM instructions and demonstrations as to how we could best use the new 'truth' to teach bible students.

Listening to the recording felt so 'familiar' and yet so false.

How many years did I fool myself into believing and going along with what came from'Mother'? Thank goodness I eventually woke up

Thanks for sharing the recording.

It's great to be free

HOTB

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life
    Listening to the recording felt so 'familiar' and yet so false.

It made me feel the same way.

• Lieu
    Lieu

I could sooo not listen to that whole file. I'll try again when I'm drunk.

Thanx for the file.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit