Where is God's Organization now? Why?

by wannabe 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

Would it not be true, that whoever led and taught all of the first Century Christian's would be rightly titled the Faithful Slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45?

It is common knowledge today that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses identifies themselves as that Slave; and makes claim they received appointment to that office in the year 1919. In-as-much as that is true, I feel it only fair to use their own New World Translation Bible, to examine this subject. Beginning with the following words of Matthew, quoting the words of Jesus:

8 "But YOU, do not YOU be called Rabbi, for one is your teacher, whereas all YOU are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone YOUR father on earth, for one is YOUR Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called ‘leaders,’ for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among YOU must be YOUR minister. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted." {Matthew 23:8-12 NWT}

It's no too difficult to see here, that in the first Century, it was Jesus who was the one leader and one teacher, and he cautioned them all not to step beyond that. They were not, according to those words to exalt themselves by taking the positions that were his alone. If they did, he said they would be humbled. Only the humble ones would eventually be exalted. if they were submissive to his lead and teachings. Notice what he himself had to say about those teachings:

"Therefore the Jews fell to wondering, saying: "How does this man have a knowledge of letters, when he has not studied at the schools?" 16 Jesus, in turn, answered them and said: "What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him that sent me. 17 If anyone desires to do His will, he will know concerning the teaching whether it is from God or I speak of my own originality." {John 7:15,16 NWT}

It's not very difficult to see from what source the knowledge he taught them came from, is it? He also made another very interesting observation, didn't he? Only the ones sincerely looking to do the Fathers will would know where what he spoke came from Jehovah, his Father; God. That his teachings were not his own, but his Fathers. Some would love and appreciate what he spoke, as coming from God,while this same word spoken to the World in general, would generate great hatred, and bring on much persecution from the World.

14 "YOU are my friends if you do what I am commanding you. 15 I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master does. But I have called you friends, because all the things I have heard from my Father I have made known to you" {John 15:14,15 NWT}. Being the one who made his Fathers word known, everything he heard from him, then passing it on to others, would that not make him the Faithful Slave?

These ones that were friends of Jesus, because of doing what he commanded them to do, would attract the hatred of the entire World. To end up being arrested, persecuted and murdered, by those who could not stand to listen to the words of Jehovah as spoken by his Son and his true followers. No more than those early Jews could not stand to listen to it. The account about the stoning of Steven clearly showed that. {John 8:43-47} Jesus said, the reason that they didn't listen to the sayings of God was because 'they were not from God.' He said, they were from their Father the devil, who himself 'did not stand fast in the truth.' Who like their Father the devil 'were manslayers, like him. {Acts 7:51-60} Which for a fact they proved out to be, and will still yet, as seen by the following:

"Then people will deliver you up to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name." {Matthew 24:9 }

It doesn't take a Brain Surgeon to see who it was supplied the food at the proper time in the first Century; the Bible is very clear on that. It was Jesus, who received all of his teachings from his Father, Jehovah God. It was Jesus who made it known to all of them. It certainly wasn't the Anointed Class in the first Century who supplied that food; they, at that time, received it from Jesus. Even further to that, it was Jesus was the one leader and one teacher in the first Century; while he walked this earth, and even after his ascension to his Fathers right hand. Nothing has changed! He is still, right at this time, the one leader and one teacher. Paul shows us very clearly, the only thing that has changed is the location of Jesus, but even then he carried on with his leading and teaching from the invisible Spirit realm. By means of the Holy Spirit, now entrusted to him. That is one other thing Paul shows us very clearly. Notice his words on this: {Acts 2:33}

11 "For I put you on notice, brothers, that the good news which was declared by me as good news is not something human; 12 for neither did I receive it from man, nor was I taught [it], except through revelation by Jesus Christ." {Galatians 1:11,12 NWT}

1 "On account of this I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus in behalf of YOU, the people of the nations— 2 if, really, YOU have heard about the stewardship of the undeserved kindness of God that was given me with YOU in view, 3 that by way of a revelation the sacred secret was made known to me, just as I wrote previously in brief." {Ephesians 3:1-3 NWT}

By what means, and why, was Jesus able to impart this knowledge by revelations from the invisible heavens? This is explained to us at Acts 2:33 in the follwing words:

33 "Therefore because he was exalted to the right hand of God and received the promised holy spirit from the Father, he has poured out this which YOU see and hear." {Acts 2:33 NWT}

Take a moment to consider what we have so far! We have learned that Jesus is the ONE Leader and ONE Teacher! As such we have learned also that he was the one who taught all of his followers in the first Century; not only while walking this earth but also from the Heavenly Spirit Realm by means of Revelations, through the power of the Holy Spirit from that Heavenly source. Most important notice his high and lofty exalted superior position at his Fathers right hand. You can get no higher!

Consider now, too, how the Apostle John received the entire Twenty-Two Chapters of his Revelation, which I feel most will agree that was quite a marvelous feat in itself: Notice it now:

"A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent forth his angel and presented [it] in signs through him to his slave John, 2 who bore witness to the word God gave and to the witness Jesus Christ gave, even to all the things he saw." {Revelation 1:1,2 NWT}

Notice now the chain of command! Jehovah first gave the Revelation to Jesus Christ! Jesus sent his Angel to give the Revelation to John; John of course, as it says, bears witness to God's word, and to the witness that Jesus gave. So, John's work, along with all the rest of the Apostles, was to bear witness to Jesus. This is what we are told at Revelation 12:17. Take note!Top of Form 1

"And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus." {Revelation 12:17 NWT}

Keep in mind that now, after the ascenion of Jesus, all of the teaching done by the one leader and one teacher was done from the invisible Heavenly Spirit Realm by means of Revelations through the Power of the Holy Spirit, and at that time, all the first Century followers of the Christ were brought to a knowledge of the Truth by means of the Holy Spirit in the hands now of the Christ. There was no longer any need forJehovah to have a visible Organization on earth. No longer were any earthly teachers of God's word needed on this earth. True! The Christian Congregation that was formed at that time, would exist only as long as the Apostles were alive. After the Last Apostle died off from the scene, there would be a long period of inactivity pass while Apostate Chrtistianity would begin to take hold, grow and floursish. Jesus foretold this inactivity and apostasy in the parable of the wheat and the weeds at Matthew 13:24-30--36-43-

At Matthew 13:25 Jesus tells usBottom of Form 1: "When men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds among the wheat. He went on to say in that parable: 'An enemy a Man did this.' They said to him: "Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them? He said: No! That by no chance, while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. He informs us in verse 39 that the enemy that sowed them was the devil. The wheat and the weeds were to be allowed to grow together, and collected out by Jesus and his Angels at harvest time. Which was the conclusion of the system of things, where we find ourselves now. So, of course the long period of inactivity is over now, the men have been roused from their long sleep. Now, the wheat will gradually appear once again. Much to Religious Christendom's dismay.

Some today will use this following scripture in Hebrews that talks about not foresaking the gathering of ourselves together for the meeting attendence, to try to prove Jehovah must have a visible Organization on this earth today, because we are not to foresake gathering together at the meetings. They read scripture but do not understand what it is saying. Consider it now:

24"And let us consider and give attentive, continuous care to watching over one another, studying how we may stir up (stimulate and incite) to love and helpful deeds and noble activities, 25Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonishing (warning, urging, and encouraging) one another, and all the more faithfully as you see the day approaching." {Hebrews 10:24,25 AMP}

Now! Was we to be right there on the scene in the first Century while the Christian Congregation was operational, of course then, this would apply. There are no Congregations formed today! For very good reason, which I'll go on to explain the reason they are no longer needed. Of course that sounds very strange to your ears doesn't it? The New Covenant changed more than individuales today realise. It changed the Law! It changed the Priesthood. {Hebrews 7:12} it changed earthly Mount Zion to Heavenly Mount Zion. {Hebrews 12:22} It changed earthly Jerusalem to Heavenly New Jerusalem. {Revelation 3:12} {Revelation 21:2,10} {Revelation 14:1} Rather than now, receiving our teachings from any appointed body of men, on this earth; they now come from the Heavenly Spirit Realm, as I'll go on to show. Remembering that our teachings do not come from any earthly source; they now come from the source where Paul told us he received his. Paul had said: "the good news he declared was not something human; Paul said he did not receive his teachings from any man, he now received them by means of revelations from Christ Jesus. Of course from the Heavenly Spirit Realm where we now receive ours. We will remember Pauls words at Ephesians 3:3 where he told us: ..."that by way of a Revelation the sacred secret was made known to me, just as I wrote previously in brief."

Our only hope of learning this sacred secret, is by receiving it the same way Paul did. The fact of the matter is, if we do not learn it from the source Paul did, we will not learn it all. There is NO other way, to learn it than the way Paul did. If anyone's thinking is contrary to that, they are only deluding themselves. This knowledge can only be gained from the one in possession of the Holy Spirit. Try as you may to gain it from any other source, you are simply wasting your time; because the only one in possession of the Holy Spirit, now, is the Christ! None other than him. You don't get it from him, you just don't get it. How does it work when you do? Let's go into that now: How do we ourselves come to be in possession of it? That is the first hurdle we must get over.

I will present a list of scriptures now, that will show, it is not necessary for Jehovah to have an Organization on this earth now, at this time, due to the fact that Jehovah's Organization now is a Heavenly Organization, doing away with the need of an earthly Organization. That will sound strange to the ears of many, because many today have been misled into believing that Jehovah does have an Organization on this earth today. That of course is a blatant lie, fostered by the Father of the Lie, satan the devil, who would have all believe something that was contrary to the real truth of the matter, in order to keep everyone misled. On now with my list of scriptures:

15"If you love me, you will obey what I command. 16 and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." {John 14:15-17 NIV}

Our first step in gaining the Holy Spirit, is actaully showing genuine love for the Christ by obeying all of his commandments.

He is the one who will decide whether we are doing that, or not. If it proves out that we are, then Jesus will request of the Father that he give us the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of the Truth. Was it to be true, that we were part of the World mentioned here who could not accept the Holy Spirit, neither seeing him nor knowing him, like the World in general, we would be lost, because no Holy Spirit, No knowledge of the Truth, no everlasting life, because of possessing that knowledge. Conversely, if it does turn out we receive of the Holy Spirit, as Jesus said: he will live with you, and be in you. What is the significance of that? John explains further:

6"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." {John 124:26 NIV}

If you are paying close attention to these words of Jesus here, he has just done away with the need for any earthly Organization with a Body of Men responsible for teaching God's Word to you, because, if you really have received the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit will teach you all things, and commensurate with the time and effort you have put forth at reading and studying the Bible, the Holy Spirit will bring things back to your mind as needed. It gets even better as you'll see from these next words of Jesus:

13"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." {John 16:13 NIV}

Once again! The need of any earthly Organization is completely done away with, because without the aid of any Religious teacher in the entire realm of Religious Christendom, the Holy Spirit will guide you into ALL TRUTH. Even revealing to you things yet future. Anyone happen to know any Religious Teacher in Christendom that can do that? It gets even better:

27 "The anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you don't need anyone to teach you. Instead, His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie; just as it has taught you, remain in Him." {1 John 2:27 HCSB}

It doesn't matter where you are, at any given time, you pick up your Bible, if you have been anointed with the Holy Spirit Knowlege will flow like a river, without the aid of any Religious Organization on this Planet. Because everything on this planet aside from the chosen ones, the seed of the Heavenly Woman, belongs to satan the devil. Someone, tell me please, how much Truth will you learn from the first lair? The one who himself did not stand fast in the truth? You need an Organization do you? Raise your eyes to the Heavenly Spirit Realm because that's where it is now. The Jerusalem above! Heavenly New Jerusalem. {John 8:44}

So! Where is Jehovah's Organization today? As I pointed out! It is now a Heavenly Orgaization? Why? Because Jesus is the only one in possession of the Holy Spirit, and just where do we locate Jesus now, the only one in possession of the Holy Spirit? Why that's simple, isn't it? Exalted to his superior position at his Father's right hand. Overseeing the Heavenly Organization. Do you really need any better? Gather together with him.

You are all Christian's are you not? Then show your love for him by obeying his command to, "Come to Him!" {Matthew 11:28-30} Why would anyone in their right mind want to go anywhere else? Wannabe

• wobble
    wobble

There is no God.

• yknot
    yknot

ahhh yes the appointment of 1919......

Because the WTS was serving proper food at the proper time.......

Pyramidology, proper food at the proper time until 1928!

Pyramdology is a far lesser demon cup sipping offense than the wicked interpretations of "Babylon the Great'...(lol)

• sabastious
    sabastious
    "A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent forth his angel and presented [it] in signs through him to his slave John, 2 who bore witness to the word God gave and to the witness Jesus Christ gave, even to all the things he saw." {Revelation 1:1,2 NWT}

Am I the only one that's eyes pop out when I read this verse? "Shortly"? Really? It's been what 1900 years!

Throw that peice of garbage Book of Revelation by the wayside! Be rid of that plague on mankind for... guess what 1900 years!

-Sab

• SAHARA
    SAHARA

sabastious - Listen to this when you have time if you'd like to research another possibility you may not have thought about. Maybe you'll be surprised by this as I was, maybe not, who knows...

http://www.catholic.com/audio/1999a/mp3/ca991221.mp3

• not a captive
    not a captive

We are disorganized now,as we should be--beyond the control of the Organization.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Would it not be true, that whoever led and taught all of the first Century Christian's would be rightly titled the Faithful Slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45?

1. In heaven.

2. Because an earthly organization is unnecessary. We can have a personal and individual relationship with him.

3. No, it would not be true.

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

Webster's Bible Translation
    1 Corinthians 1:12, Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

New International Version(©1984)
    What I mean is this: One of you says, "I follow Paul"; another, "I follow Apollos"; another, "I follow Cephas"; still another, "I follow Christ."

Today many say also: I am or follow Lutheran, other says, I am or follow Catholic; other says I am Pentecostal, I'm JW....... and so on... Christ doesn't divide need follow only Jesus and not men or Org.

• tec
    tec

I answered on the other identical thread. Nac, Mad, and Marco summed things up pretty well here.

Tammy

• OnTheWayOut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit