How does the WTS understand this? (SERIOSULY NEED REPLIES)

by Strider Arekksu 17 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Well Stephen your Presbyterian friends would diagree but hey who ever said Western christianity made sense 'heresy' you're a riot

StAnn- this explains the curly hair gene

• designs
    designs

Stephen, are you really that much like the GB, making pronouncements of 'heresy', what a crack up you are. The Ghost of David Splane and Ted Jarez is upon us Aaaahhh

• Chalam
    Chalam

Romans 11:1 (New International Version)

1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.

Romans 11:11 (New International Version)

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all!

Ephesians 2:11-18 (New International Version)

One in Christ
    11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called "uncircumcised" by those who call themselves "the circumcision" (that done in the body by the hands of men)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Blessings,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

You really are the Ghost of Ted Jarez, Wow, a GB all wrapped up in his own mind

There's a great line from the TV show 'Nurse Jackie" where Dr. O'Hara, British actress Eve Best, whispers in Jackie's ear about her boyfriend 'he's completely nuts'

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I wouldn't worry about ANYTHING the WTS taught after finding out where they appropriated it, at least originally, from the long defunct Adventists.

The rest of it was literally made up whole hog by JF Rutherfraud, who deserves some sort of Oscar for Best Religious Performance by an psychotic, booze ridden ex-atheist who decided the only real use for creating a new religion was to make a shit load of money.

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

New American Standard Bible(©1995)
    but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him.

Jesus has opened Door all the men. and manages all Jesus and The Spirit Saint, not a human organization

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Only White People..And..Anyone who joins OUTLAW`s..

"Coloured,but Friends with White People Club"..

Will be Saved..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am not advocating their beliefs, but they use scriptures like where Jesus said to Jewish believers that "The kingdom of God will be taken away from you"

J Dubs open their door to all races so they say that all men & women including Jews are welcome to the impartial God.

Do not ask me to comment anymore or explain further ..ask a dub if you need to.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit