How does the WTS understand this? (SERIOSULY NEED REPLIES)

by Strider Arekksu 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Strider Arekksu
    Strider Arekksu

Hey, I'm trying to figure out how the WTS concluded that the children of Isreal were cast off. It's hard to explain to people who beleive that this org came from God is true, when in fact it has teachings that can get people killed if I'm understanding correctly. It is hard to get them to understand that teaching this is fufilling a prophecy that proves that the org is part of false religion.

There are so many verses that obviously prove this to be a lie and explain WHY it is a lie.

Luke 4:18

Matthew 10: 5-12

Isaiah 11:11

Levitcus 26:44, 45

Isaiah 49: 14, 15

Romans 11: 1, 2

Romans 11: 25, 26

John 4: 22

Now I know all organizations that are religious says that outside their religion everything is satan. However, when most of the world religions say your race doesn't matter at all, is this really true? According to the Bible, God uses race to organize man, but he does not show favor in terms of who is obedient and who is disobiedient, punishment and reward are the same for all.

The organization taught that the decendants of the children of Isreal that they would turn white in paradise at a time, they also segregated agaisnt them. There is also hidden hate for them I'm sure. They make up a majority of the religion and its all a lie. However, God uses Isrealites to teach the word, they are his children so he will not go to one he does not know and give them the right to teach. All the teachers of God's word were Isreal, Jesus told his followers to go to Isreal FIRST! He told them this because they needed to wake up to realize who they are to preach the word to the Gentiles (Europeans).

Because of slavery we have been brainwashed into believing the lies that the slave masters taught us, but a lot of us are starting to wake up. This org says that salvation can only be found in his org. This is true! But what is his org? The JUDEANS! Salvation is found in a scattered nation or race NOT found in a religous org! If Satan gets everyone to belive that race doesn't matter, then everyone loses. I don't understand how you can claim that salvation is from the org when the Bible says that it's not.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Strider, you're getting all bent out of shape over mythology. I suggest you plug into what really matters in life and put the Bible back on the shelf with the stories about the Greek gods.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Strider, I"m not sure what you're asking or saying. All I can tell you is that we Christians believe that the Jews are God's chosen people and He is in covenant with them. He has a second covenant, or "new" covenant, with us Gentiles. If God doesn't honor his original covenant with the Jews, there's no reason for us to expect Him to honor His covenant with us.

Not the JW belief but I'm not sure what you're asking.

StAnn

• QuestForThruth
    QuestForThruth

Paul explain that with the coming of Yahshua the wall between gentile/jew is down,we are now in the same promise.

But one thing that I have doubt for sure is not about jew itself but the land of Israel...it is another long story of the end of time.

Others perspectives

(I`m not a member of this religion or agreeing with all that he says)

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It isn't important Strider.

There are better things to do with your time than playing scriptural ping pong with a JW. They don't believe the Bible anyway.

Have you joined that youth group yet?

Cheers

Chris

• tec
    tec

Salvation is in Christ. Not men, not an organization, and certainly not a certain race.

Galatians 3:26-29 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Tammy

• designs
    designs

Study the differences in New Covenant Theology and Dispensationalism.

• Strider Arekksu
    Strider Arekksu

Paul's teaching are advanced and easily confused especially if one is a gentile. There is still a distinction between natural Isreal and the Gentiles (wild olive brances and natural ones). There is a new convenant yes, that includes the Gentiles but that ONLY refers to the inheritance of the kingdom, not how the word is to be taught. Only Isrealites taught the word of God, no one else can do it without hearing it from them first.

The Isrealites are Negroids which encylopdias state did not come from Ham. Arabs KNOW we are Hebrews, but no one even listens. The scriptures use lineage to describe situations in prophecies.

What I was asking is why people keep teaching that he cast away Isreal when the scriptures say it's not true? All I get is that same twisted up scripture used by Paul who Peter warned was an advanced teacher, man I hate the time of the Gentiles, everyone is lying about this book.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Okay. Note to self: Don't post to Strider's threads anymore.

StAnn

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Strider Arekksu,

Indeed, this lie is a cornerstone of the WT heresy. It opens the door for "spiritual Israel", the "144, 000".

In turn, this makes way for another lie, that the bible is only for a select few when actually, its for all who believe.

This heresy is as old as Christianity itself and is called "replacement theology" or supersessionism.

The apostle Paul addresses it in his first letter in at least three chapters straight as you have found Romans 9, Romans 10, Romans 11.

Here is something verses to be going on with

Numbers 23:19 (New International Version)

19 God is not a man, that he should lie,
    nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.
    Does he speak and then not act?
    Does he promise and not fulfill?

Romans 11:29 (New International Version)

29 for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable.

James 1:17 (New International Version)

17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Hebrews 13:8 (New International Version)

8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit