Question Re The UN and The R & F.

by Englishman 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Joseph Joachim
    Joseph Joachim

I think it was a tactic mistake to induce WT's disassociation from the UN. Now they can cover up the whole thing more easily.

Joseph Joachim,
    an overly-enthusiastic pundit of borderline reality

• outnfree
    outnfree

I agree with Joachin that it was more fun being able to provide a [less obscure] link to the UN website and took advantage of that at the time by sending an e-mail out to every witness e-mail addy I knew of with the subject line "WT and UN Partners?"

I figured even if the addressees deleted the e-mail the subject line would stick and if they later heard about the scandal they would be scratching their heads about what they might have known. If they actually DID open the e-mail, they got a wee bit of tantalizing info with a link to the UN DPI affiliates listing that is now defunct.

Of course, I also rode my billboard mobile around at the October 7 special meeting with queries like "Why Does the WT Society Ride the Wild Beast?" noting that W. Lloyd Barry had signed the application form to associate in 1991... Also some of the criteria...

Now that I have the District Convention schedule (how nice that my LAST WT before the new delivery arrangement goes into effect was the 2/15/02 issue!), I can plan an information campaign that meets all city legal requirements so the bullies can't chase me no more! lol

Spread the word, guys. Must be some creative types here who can think of more ways to do this...

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit