Questions that completely dumbfound Witnesses

by Megachusen 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Bluegill
    Bluegill

ALl I can say is WOW!! I wish my father was alive to hear that! He was "Super JW" and worshipped the Society and the Governing Body! He hated homosexuals sooooo much!! He liked classical music but couldn't listen to Tchaikovsky once he found out he was gay!! HaHa!! Ridiculous!! I'm just glad my siblings and I never adopted his attitude toward gay people. A good person is a good person. Nationality, Color, Sexual Preference should not matter.

Man!! I wish I could have let him know about Greenleas and Chitty!!!!!!

• teel
    teel

Bluegill: I'm sure your father would have never believed it, it's all just "apostate lies". What can you show for proof anyway? There's technically nothing you could show that can't be dismissed as fake evidence.

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

1- From Jehovah's perspective. 100 humna years is not "near" at all, even when we compare it to the thousands of years humans have been around.

2- So more people can partake?

3- According to Jesus illustration of the fine seed and the weeds, they grew together and the weeds overgrew the wheat for a while. True worshippers were there, just not very visible.

4- He wanted to make them feel better?

5- Ahhhh, next question please.

6- To prove he's right. That's what this whole thing is about.

7- They wouldn't be able to answer these questions either. Ha!

Thy these:

1.- YOU: If someone who previously belonged to a different relion (greek orthodox) becomes a JW, how should he treat his family members? JW: With love. YOU: What if someone leaves the JW?

2.- Ask them how they'd feel about one of their children joining a club with a secret book that no one else can read. Then ask for the latest Watchtower Study artilce.

I didn't know anything about the 2 gay GB members. I'll do more research on that. Personally speaking, I don't see what the big deal is. Jesus did say that many of his followers would be homosexually inclined. Even now the JW's teach that as long as you don't act on it, the way you feel doesn't make a big difference. And just as having different cultures and women and gays adds knowledge and understanding to the congress or the army, or the Supreme Court, so maybe the JW wouldn't be such a mess if they allowed for a little more diversity.

JediMaster

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

Questions i gave when visited:

So.....you are keeping track of the time you are here talking with me, to put on your card, to send to Brooklyn. How do you think that makes me feel?

Ya know, K, we have things in common, and i would really just like to be friends with you! But.....i know you can't. Bad association and all, right?

• JWoods
    JWoods

It might be worth someone who knows how to find it posting a link to what we have here on Greenlees and Chitty - seems like some newer ex-JWs may not know about this scandal. I would like to read it again myself to remember the facts - somehow I thought they sent Greenlees to New Orleans to be a special pioneer in order to get him out of Bethel.

The action of the Society in covering that up and never really acting against them is as big a scandal as the U.N. coverup - given their published views on homosexuality.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i am coming to believe our pourpose in life is to keep procreation going and bettering life on the planet.christian religions in particular are very confusing.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Isreal would lose Jehovah's favor if their leadership sinned and tried to justify it or cover it up. Given the coverups and mistakes made by the Governing Body, how would you tell if Jehovah had removed his favor from them?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I've found the easiest simplest one to ask that "stump" a JW is...

"What happened to Enoch?"

However I have 60 of them here that dumbfound JWs

www.youtube.com/timkilgore

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Simple questions: "Can new light be wrong?"

-mentallyfree31-

• Heaven
    Heaven

What is your definition of "soon"?

Share this

Google+