whats wrong with these people ?

by looloo 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• StAnn
    StAnn

This is clear evidence that these people have completely lost their ability to think and to feel. The fact that he's loosely positive towards the Borg covers all sins? No normal, thinking person could understand how these people think.

StAnn

• peaches
    peaches

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( looloo )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• looloo
    looloo

thanks for the kind comments everyone , kit means alot x i suppose i should just pity them for being so weird , and i swear if heever touched their kids after all this and they want my daughtrs "back up " in court they can get lost ! they were warned and we were ignored !!!

• looloo
    looloo

thanks for the kind comments everyone , kit means alot x i suppose i should just pity them for being so weird , and i swear if heever touched their kids after all this and they want my daughtrs "back up " in court they can get lost ! they were warned and we were ignored !!!

• upnorth
    upnorth

looloo

A fully immersed Dub can't fathom how you feel, that part of their humanity is completely shut down.

The best you can hope for is to make a scene any time your daughter is not around and anyone sympathetic to the pedophile is around.

If he's not been convicted then you'll have to be careful of slander, if he has been convicted go friggin nuts. Put a big sign on your car and park near where he works or lives. Make everyone that is not aware vary aware.

If you know where he or his family attends make a scene there

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit