whats wrong with these people ?

by looloo 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looloo
    looloo

i was talking to my disfellowshipped friend today , her jw die hard mum is best friends with the sister of the child molester that raped my 13 year old , and abused two others (that we know of )one was abused between 11 to 13 years the other was 13 , my friends mum was tallking about "bad associations" to my friend the day before , my friend said "well you hang around with the family of a paodophile , who still support him and you get your car fixed by him " her answer was "that is just buisness " and its unfair to call him a paedophile , he has done things wrong but that word is a bit strong !!!!!!!! i was livid , what morons that religion has in it , he is a convicted sex offender ,but thats ok because hes not a paedophile ! ignorant stupid cow ! and our inlaws wonder why we dont want to mix with idiots like that !

• avishai
    avishai

Say, "OK, lets ignore age, how about rapist? Pervert? Sexual predator? Child rapist? Ma'am, what term would YOU prefer to make this heinous offense easier on your ears? "

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I had a sexual encounter at 14 with a 26 yearold (non-JW). Thank God the laws of changed. If it happened today it would be a crime not to report it to the police, it was on a misdemeanor back then.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Looloo...this must be dreadful for you ...how disgraceful...I feel for you and your family...

Loz x

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

JWS are trained to stick up for their brotherhood DFed or not, a JWS pedophile is a brother whose just

sinned a little, tempted by the devil which happens all the time.

Churches as we know are great places for pedophiles to hunt for prey, since they are

assumed good and trust worthy people, they know this and exploit it to their will.

DFed JWS are actually looked upon as being better people than any outside Non- JWS /worldlies.

• looloo
    looloo

this guy is disfellowshipped (he had an affair years ago ) but his crimes came out after he was disfellowshipped (thanks to me , not jws ) but i think because he has always been a huge supporter of "the truth" (not that the bastard is very good at telling it !) and alot of his family are active dubs , they believe him over my child (because im considered "apostate" ) is it any wonder i turned my back on them ! but the odd thing is the other 2 victims are active dubs also ! so why they dont believe them i dont know , i feel like sueing bastards who stick up for him instead of victims , for gods sake even the elders were supportive (to my face ) and one of them said he would be very angry with anyone who said my girl made it up ! its bad enough what happened to my girl and her suffering goes on , but the enablers carry on sticking the boot in and minimising what he did ! which was violent sexual abuse , mental cruelty (calling my girl frigid) he was 43 she was 13 (just ) and much more that i cant go into ! these people do not know the details i know of and have no right to make light of his crimes ! he was a father figure to all these victims and knew them all as either babies or young children ! what sort of freak wants that monster to fix her car ! then go preaching to the wicked worldleys how to live their lives "properley " hypocrites "

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It never ceases to amaze me how easily people can deny the trauma and seriousness of rape (of any age victim, but kids even moreso). Even women can often do this sort of rationalization. "Oh well, he was younger then and made a mistake." "Well, her mother let her dress like a slut ever since she was little." Crap justifications like that make me want to SCREAM!

Sorry for what happened to your daughter and the other kids, looloo. It's a disgrace that the man still possesses his testicles and a greater disgrace that his Dub family can support him.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

They're brainwashed!! That's what's wroing with them. Ravenous wolves in sheeps clothing!! They should apply that scrip to themselves instead of "us apostates" for speaking the truth!! If I were in ur shoes ida buried his sorry @ss in my garden!!

• looloo
    looloo

finally fee , what a good idea , but i would probably go to prison for longer than he did !!!!!!

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

I'm serious I'd do it!! Mess up someone for life and that's what the sicko deserves!! Especially an innocent child! I hope he gets it up the B-hind everyday by some big ole nasty inmate!! And they have the nerve to talk about "christendom"! They are worse!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit