Crystal Bowersox

by littlerockguy 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I normally dont watch American Idol but Im glad I did to watch Crystal Bowersox. Since I first saw her perform in the beginning auditions I knew she would come in close or win. I loved her final performance this evening. Hands down she should take the crown. I LOVE her! She's real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGt5bjf31o4

LRG

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

I personally am a bigger fan of Lee, but yes Crystal is really awesome. She definitely outsang Lee tonight.

-mentallyfree31-

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

You have been telling me about her from the beginning!!!!

I think she will win.

Watched AI last year supporting Chris Allen, what a dud he turned out to be,

thanks for sharing,

purps

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

hard to get too excited about hippy chick, its 2010 not 1968.

And whose idea was it for her to sing 'Black Velvet'???? That song is all about sexy and slinky, two words that will never describe Crystal!!

No Apologies

• JeffT
    JeffT

hard to get too excited about hippy chick, its 2010 not 1968.

Maybe that's why I like her, reliving the days of my youth. I thought she nailed it tonight.

• Dagney
    Dagney

This is my first time watching AI. And I discuss it via text with my 14 yr old nephew that has watched it and loved it from season one.

I love Crystal. She is the only performer that I couldn't wait to hear what she would sing next. Kara was right, there isn't a contemporary she can be compared with today. What a voice and unique performer.

Lee grew on me, and I like him. Tonight though, Crystal brought it. Wasn't sure after the past few performances, but tonight she soared. (Ugh...Black Velvet??? Poor thing.)

• Gregor
    Gregor

Who is the short haired blond judge with eyes like an Australian shepherd? She is creepy. She looks at the gal next to her like she wants to take a bite out of her ass.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I enjoyed her performance..

My cowboy boots are nicer than hers though..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Nowman
    Nowman

Big Lee fan here, BUT last night Crystal owned the evening except for Black Velvet, never liked that song. You know, Lee's song choices were all not my favorite songs, thats a big factor as to why I wasnt crazy about his performances.

Well, my 2 cents anyway.

Nikki

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I loved Crystal from the get go, but Lee grew on me. So I'm happy with whoever win, However after last night's performances I'm thinking Crystal deserves the title!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit