July 15th WT Study Article - Generation PR Fallout to Keep JW's Alert !

by flipper 57 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Great comments folks !

SAYSWHO- Like MAD SWEENEY said - the WT society doesn't really WANT witnesses to research the Bible as much as they want them reading their OWN publications. To the WT society- their publications ARE the Bible. You asked, " Are they above Jehovah ? " well- Yes they are- in their own eyes. These are unprincipled men running the WT society- believe me.

AGONUS- Good point bringing up the " coal " illustration . I think the WT society DOES use the word " evidently " as sufficient proof. Like they've been saying what Jesus meant by " this generation ". " Evidently " it meant two overlapping generations melded into one. LOL !

MAD SWEENEY - Thanks for supplying that info from the proclaimers book for SAYSWHO , that was very cool of you. I like the points you made about the WT society's magazines duping the public with soft selling information about encouraging bible reading and telling people to research- but once a witness gets INSIDE the organization they discourage ANY research outside their own publications. I think that is why they have a " witness only " WT now and a different one they deliver to the public. They soft pedal the public- but are hard on JW members. A real devious cult for sure

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up for any who might want to comment. Thanks, Happy Memorial weekend everybody ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT

• jambon1
    jambon1

Thanks for the bump. Missed this yesterday.

I find it incredible that the WTS has the audacity to talk about 'worldy' people being willing to kill each other. Most 'worldly' people I know are repulsed by the idea of murder. The witnesses on the other hand have been drouling at the mouth for years at the prospect of 6 billion people being wiped out. Even publishing pictures of such things in books designed for children.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Translation : " You watch movies, read books, play video games that are violent- you'll want to kill each other ! "

Obviously, they have no idea what they just said. The Watchtower publications as well as the Holy Christian Bible are full of violence. So I guess people shouldn't read any of these either.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Even true Christian's , who are keeping in expectation of that day, will be surprised by it's suddenness . "

Wha????? How could anyone be surprised? "It's so close, it is on the inside of your eyelids." "We are in the last seconds of the last day." "It is clllloooooooooossssseeee."

How? How could they be surprised???????

Must be they are not true Christians.

• flipper
    flipper

JAMBON1 - Good points you make. It's incredible how little JW's value life itself. The WT society constantly produces books with pictures of people being murdered at Armageddon an other disasters ! The images on young people's minds leaves fear within them that lasts years !

HEAVEN- Exactly. They don't realize what they just said. I mean- the Bible is one of the most violent books I've ever read ! Violent images that whip people who are allegedly Christian into a frenzy for God - or induce total fear in people.

QUANDRY- Good points you make. I mean - HOW could ANY JW be surprised at Armageddon happening ? The WT society has been saying it's going to happen for almost 140 years now since 1870 for Christ's sakes. They just want to keep stringing these people along to use their money and time and life up

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained" was one of my first WBT$ childrens books..

It`s filled with pictures of Horror..

The WBT$ is run by Escaped Mental Patients..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- Exactly ! I grew up being raised on the " paradise " book as well. Those pictures scared the be-Jesus out of me too !

In order to deal with the stress- my JW mom and dad would get pissed off at me because I'd get crayons and color in the beards on the pictures of Bible characters and color in the people getting destroyed at Armageddon. Also enjoyed coloring in the wild beasts of Revelation ! I guess those books were so terrifying - it made ME a little mental as a kid at meetings ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Getting ready to go to work all night- wanted to bump this up for any who wanted to comment. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit