by Backspacer 36 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome!

• yesidid
    yesidid

Welcome Backspacer.

You're doing well.

I note that you are not a born-in. Be grateful. It is much easier to leave if you are not going to lose every friend and loved one.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi Backspacer WELCOME to the board what an uplifting story thank you for sharing.

Love RosePetal

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Sorry the first post was supposed to say from my hubby Mr Bumble he read your story.

• Backspacer
    Backspacer

It is much easier to leave if you are not going to lose every friend and loved one.

How sad this is that people lose all social connections when they want to leave. It's funny though, I was never DF'ed or DA'ed. I just sort of disappeared and no one went looking for me. And you CAN leave without losing a single "friend" or family if you do it right. Just fade away. Family will still hope you come back but eventually stop asking. Friends will still call you but the hope of getting you to come back eventually go away.

I've seen this personally with my ex. Family all in, brothers are elders, no one asks anymore. He was a born in too but will never talk about formally leaving, even saying at times that the witnesses are the closest to the truth that there is. Sad.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Glad to meet you, looking forward to more conversations

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Oops typo on my previous post. Meant to say "support".....Don't know where that came from, ha!. But yeah, let's have supper sometime too.

Snowbird - what you like Chinese or Mexican?

JediMaster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit