Where do I begin?

by Backspacer 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Backspacer
    Backspacer

Yeah, that always having to do more made me feel so inadequate. I had 4 kids to drag out in field service and get to the meetings. How could I possibly do more, or even pioneer? Oh wait, it was my fault for having so many kids... that's it.

I asked a CO one time what it meant that every time I prayed to pioneer I got pregnant. He said it meant I needed to use birth control Thanks for that jackass! It only helped to push me out the door.

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

Welcome aboard! I received Crisis of Conscience today, don't forget to order it if you hadn't already.

Desi

• goldensky
    goldensky

Welcome, Backspacer! You'll see how much fun we all have here.

Snowbird, you are terrible! Ha, ha!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Snowbird, you are terrible! Ha, ha!

Syl

• Backspacer
    Backspacer

I recerived Crisis of Conscience today, don't forget to order it if you hadn't already.

Read it and In Search of Christian Freedom. Liberating!! Had to read them in secret though. Shhhhhhh....

• Think About It
    Think About It

Backspacer............Welcome to the forum. Nice write up on your experience. So many new ones the past few days.

Think About It

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

Read it and In Search of Christian Freedom. Liberating!! Had to read them in secret though. Shhhhhhh....

Backspacer: Iv'e just begun...fascinating

• Backspacer
    Backspacer

I predict many more will jump ship soon. The light gets brighter until they are blinded or wake up. I would hope more wake up.

• changeling
    changeling

You wrote:

" But what I've found is it's simpler to just breathe. Take each day as it comes and be honest with yourself. Love the life you are given and live it to the full. Do something nice for someone whenever you can. Take care of the earth by recycling and reusing."

You have a lovely and positive attitude! Welcome! :)

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Great post - welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit