What's Next For The Watchtower Organization?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Any predictions?

• undercover
    undercover

Haven't you heard?

Armageddon is imminent, my dear red dot friend...

• minimus
    minimus

As many years as they've said that, THEY have made more building plans ans spent more money! So that means nada!

• IronHill
    IronHill

I have this hope that something big would make the majority of the people realize they are in a man-made organization, and thus create a mass exodus.

But in all likely hood they continue chugging for years to come...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Whats Next?..... Thats easy..

We kick WBT$ Ass on a Daily Basis..

We have WBT$ News,before The WBT$ Cult gets it..

The Generation Talk was released by one of our own,not the WBT$..

That must have pissed off somebody in the WBT$ GB..

They went after V..

The Sanctitiy of the Watchtower has Been Breached..

There will be a WBT$ Witch Hunt and a Cleansing..

It won`t just stop at Bethel..Local kingdom Halls will feel the Wrath of the WBT$..

Sometime soon..Shit is going to Hit the Fan..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

I don't think anything major will occur. The sheep will continue to be mesmerised until old age does them in. There will always be defectors but I think the organization will remain for many years to come.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I don't think anything major will occur.

That depends on your point of view. I don't think reducing a public talk by 15 minutes is major, but some people do.

Major changes I think might happen. Because the end is so so so near (as hyped with the new light on generation), the 2011 District Conventions will be only 2-days, Saturday and Sunday. With things being so difficult, they lovingly considered that it has been a burden to get Friday off of work and pay for a hotel for an extra night, besides- the donations will probably remain about the same.

I think they will try to come up with some reason to start consolidating Kingdom Halls even faster in light of the urgent times.

Awake will cease printing soon.

These guys are on a roll. They want to keep going.

• besty
    besty

4 new GB members - at least one of which will be Hispanic

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

What's next?

The Watchtower falls November 5th, 2017.

If I say it enough it'll happen LOL. I saw the Secret, I know that if you think it enough it will occur.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

One thing interesting to note there seems to be a direct down sizing happening, such as removal of the book study,

shorter public talks, selling off their Brooklyn properties and moving headquarters to an out the place rural area.

Less WT and Awake issues. there's probably more.

They to me at least are getting more typically cultish in their operations, their up and coming DVD coming

out this summer as an example of this.

Lets face it the WTS. has had a run now for more than a century with a very long list of contrived BS attached to them.

So its kind of a natural occurrence for them to down size the operation and evolve into something different.

In some ways I can see a whole name change and identity happening in the future, disregarding almost

all what was propagated by the WTS. of now, but I'm sure the WTS. will remain as is for a few decades longer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit