Did You Know Any Jehovah's Witnesses That "Did" Drugs?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Did you know of anyone that was older that got into drugs?

• blondie
    blondie

The ones selling at the KH were in their mid to late 20's.

• minimus
    minimus

Selling drugs at the KH.....It's pretty funny.

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

I know many witnesses who drink a lot.I also know a few who use injectable steroids.

• flipper
    flipper

My ex-brother-in-law was a regular methamphetamine /cocaine user and had anger management problems and beat the hell out of my JW sister during their 20 year marriage. Only reason my sister stayed in it was because the elders told her to " be a better wife " they said. Yeah, right. She finally got out but to this day 20 years later suffers post traumatic stress syndrome. She never was able to be with another man.

My oldest JW daughters husband ( JW son in law ) got caught before they were married smoking pot and had to go to the elders from what I here for " private reproof " .

Also- A good friend of mine in his 50's had a hidden drug problem, which a lot of us didn't know about - I'm not sure WHAT kind of drug - but he died in 2003 as a result of using it. He had problems with depression and had been inactive for about 6 years when he died. It was so sad and tragic.

I feel fortunate that I've never used ANY drugs. Never felt the need. I Drink moderately, but no drugs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit