Do JHW teach about the blood of Jesus and what it did ?

by evangelist 1 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heaven
    Heaven

I learn also if they can't teach, they are insulted , but if you show their teaching is confused they might get night mares!

I think te straw man technic is the best to use on them , but the most is let the Holy Spirit deal with them, and if they still don't hear which they are blinded to believe lies, then they are not called!

evangelist 1 ... if you truly wish to reach a JW, you need to understand and accept that they are under the influence of mind-control. They have been 'indoctrinated'. I put the link up to jwfacts where Paul discusses Fear and Mind Control but I'll post it again here:

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/fear-cult-mind-control.php

Steven Hassan, mind-control expert and cult exit counselor, has some good information in his books "Combatting Cult Mind Control", and "Releasing the Bonds". He also has a website: http://www.freedomofmind.com/

One of the ways to reach a JW is to try and appeal to their 'pre-cult personality' or their 'authentic' personality. This means try to reach the person outside of the boundaries of their indoctrination. Here is a thread from our own Mr. Flipper that might be helpful to you:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/167928/1/Unlock-Cult-Phobias-in-Witness-Relatives-Help-them-Think-Real-Authentic

Just a note... I will be away tomorrow (Mon May 24) so I may not be posting until Tuesday (I'm in EDT). I hope these links are helpful.

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

Hello Heaven

See you when you get back, and I hope we can talk more!

i will respond more on this post so I don't add to my limit of only 10 posts.

maybe you have some questions about the video or some advices on it.

BTW did you watch it from my web site or from youtube??

one love

Hello mindmelda

I think any elder would be to late to be able to do anything against sins because Jesus finished the sin issue 2000 years ago on the cross so sins is not an issue for us new covenant christians!

one love

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Apparently, it's only good for getting rid of Adamic sin (something like bad genes?)...the rest can only be cured by a thousand years of having elders treat you like something they wiped off the bottom of their shoe. They're practicing that now for later, it's called the "spiritual paradise".

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

Do JHW think they can get into some paradice or heaven without the blood of Jesus ?

one love

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

Do JHW think they can get into some paradice or heaven without the blood of Jesus ?

Still waiting for an answer on this and how important is the blood of Jesus to JHW??

one love

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Say, evangelist 1, what the hell's a JHW?

Does it stand for Jee Hovah Witness, or something else you just made up?

How big a hick are y'all?

With you in "paradice",

- NN

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

Nathan is that my answer to my question??

one love

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What-ever, girlfriend.

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

No nathan ,it means Jehovah witness!

one love

• Heaven
    Heaven

Still waiting for an answer on this and how important is the blood of Jesus to JHW??

Hi evangelist 1 ... for most JWs, Jesus is a background figure. Jesus Christ is only the mediator for those of the "annointed class" in the world of the Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses. The "Faithful and Discreet Slave" (the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses) has inserted themselves between Christ and the average JW (called a 'publisher').

There are Witnesses who will refute this, however, it is in their publications. Some JWs are unaware of their own beliefs.

As far as the blood of Christ is concerned, again, this is really a background issue for them as it happened so long ago and is overshadowed by what they are instructed to do by the Watchtower. In order to gain entrance to heaven, a JW MUST be of the annointed class ( according to the Watchtower this is the 144,000 mentioned in Revelations). All others who have died will be resurrected to "Paradise Earth" AFTER Armageddon. Those who are alive when Armageddon arrives have to survive it in order to gain entrance into "Paradise Earth". Armageddon is used as a judgment by the Watchtower. In other words, if you are not of "God's Chosen Organization" you will not survive Armageddon. If you die before Armageddon, you will not be resurrected.

According to the Watchtower, in order to gain eternal life you MUST become a baptized Jehovah's Witness. You MUST study the Bible using Watchtower publications only, attend all meetings and participate, and go out in the door-to-door ministry (also called Field Service). During the baptism, Christ is mentioned, but nothing about his blood specifically.

Really, the only time Christ's blood is front and centre is once a year at their "Memorial" regarding Christ's death. At this meeting, only the annointed are to participate in the emblems (bread and wine).

You can check out Paul's webpage on JW baptism at: http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/baptism.php

Here is the last part of it which is the meat of what goes on now with the JW community:

"In total disregard for these previous comments and Biblical examples, in 1985 the baptism questions changed, with the candidate having to announce their desire to become associated with an Organization.

"At the close of the convention baptism talk, the baptism candidates will be in position to answer with depth of understanding and heartfelt appreciation two simple questions that serve to confirm that they recognize the implications of following Christ's example. The first question is:
      On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will?
      The second is:
      Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in association with God's spirit-directed organization? Having answered yes to these questions, candidates are in a right heart condition to undergo Christian baptism." Watchtower 1985 June 1 p.30

Rather than follow the biblical example of confession in Christ prior to baptism, a Witness must prove they intricately know Watchtower doctrine and law, and then devote themselves to "God's spirit-directed organization" - the Watchtower Society."

The Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses call themselves "The Truth". No where in the Bible is this stated. My conclusion is that The Watchtower is slowly re-writing the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit