Do JHW teach about the blood of Jesus and what it did ?

by evangelist 1 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

I am sorry for maybe starting new thread on the most important topic, but I couldn't find them here to bring them up again or read through the thread if any.

I started the thread on grace and was almost shock to death about the fact that the JHW don't teach on grace.

Now if they don't teach on the blood of Jesus in concepts and in contexts of the bible I will really know satan himself is the author and finisher of the JHW whole society and it is from the pits of hell.

I thought it was formed on misunderstandings and error based on many religious men but I am starting to see a deeper truth about the JHW who must go door to door and decieve innocent people, to brain wash them into a hell bound society, with people going to hell with a bible in their hand.

So can people here give me information about the teaching of the blood of Jesus is if they do teach this what do they reach about the blood of Jesus which has washed away all our sins??

Does it wash all our sins away rather than getting water baptized??

Do the JHW teach that we have all right to enter into the throne of God because of the blood of Jesus, and we are pure as Jesus is now in heaven to go to heaven with the 144.000 jews??? it is off the topic , why the jhw say all bible teaches the truth and when I use other bible like the KJ, they say it is corrupted by the christian church because it changed the name of Jehovah to Lord, and many verses in the bible is to make Jesus God and make the trinity true???

They contradict themselves when they say all bibles are the same why not say only thier bible is the original true bible and all other bible lie??

Plus I need to know without starting a new thread about this even though it off the sibject!

one love

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

E1

So can people here give me information about the teaching of the blood of Jesus is if they do teach this what do they reach about the blood of Jesus which has washed away all our sins??

They teach that Jesus blood pays for the sins of Adam. You're responsible for you own.

• bob1999
    bob1999

If the blood of Christ only pays for Adam's sin then we are all in trouble.

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and the wages of sin is (the second) death.

So by what means are we saved (according to the WTS) if not by the blood of Christ?

Romans 8 teaches that nothing can separate us from the love of God...

In fact it give a long list of things and powers that cannot separate us from God.

I have come to the conclusion that if none of those things or powers listed in Romans 8 can separate me from God, then I can't either.

So I have no fear of being "responsible for my own". I don't have the power to be responsible for myself.

Peace

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

They teach that only 144,000 Christians would ever go to heaven. And most of them are already dead. And all those still alive are JWs.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Evangelist..

In Watchtower World

The Watchtower has "replaced" Jesus,as mediator for all of mankind..With the exception of the 144,000..

If you want Salvation..You have to go door to door and peddle WBT$ Literature..

If you don`t do enough for the Watchtower..God is going to kill you..

Not even Jesus can help you,if the Watchtower is pissed with you!..

In Watchtower World..

The Blood of Jesus,was Hosed off the Sidewalk..

And..

Jesus is out of a Job..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

*** w74 4/1 pp. 222-223 In What Temple Can God Be Found? ***

Just as the high priest of Israel made atonement first for his own priestly house by the sacrificial bull’s blood, and then for the people by the blood of the ‘Lord’s goat,’ so the atoning merit of Jesus’ sacrifice would be applied first to his household of underpriests, the 144,000 spirit-begotten, anointed members of the Christian congregation, his spiritual brothers. Later, it would be applied to humankind in general, for with his blood Christ bought all mankind.

In other words, the only people to presently benefit from the blood of Christ are the 144,000 (the total number of those in the New Covenant). Only later (e.g. after Armageddon) would others benefit. The vast majority of JWs (99%) do not benefit. Right now they only benefit from the ransom by "associating" with those who are saved. Then after Armageddon, if they have proven themselves approved to have survived Armageddon, they will have an opportunity at enjoying the eternal life promised by the ransom. But first they must pass a test after the Millennium when one may still stumble and become eternally destroyed.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Leolaia

Very good. Pinning them down on this is tricky sometimes.

Like these statements.

Insight, Vol 1 page 212

Atonement

As a perfect, sinless human, Jesus was the sin offering for all of Adam’s descendants who eventually are delivered from inherited sin and death. (2Co 5:21) Christ "offered one sacrifice for sins perpetually" (Heb 10:12), and he is unquestionably "the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world." (Joh 1:29, 36; 1Co 5:7; Re 5:12; 13:8; compare Isa 53:7.) Forgiveness is dependent on the pouring out of blood (Heb 9:22), and Christians who are walking in the light are assured that "the blood of Jesus [God’s] Son cleanses us from all sin."—1Jo 1:7; Heb 9:13, 14; Re 1:5.

page 346

Blood

Integrity Involved. From the time that the new covenant was inaugurated over the blood of Jesus Christ, Christians have recognized the life-giving value of this blood through Jehovah’s arrangement and through Jesus as the great High Priest who "entered, no, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time into the holy place and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us." Through faith in the blood of Christ, Christians have had their consciences cleansed from dead works so that they may render sacred service to the living God. They are concerned about their physical health, but they are primarily and far more seriously concerned with their spiritual health and their standing before the Creator. They want to maintain their integrity to the living God, not denying the sacrifice of Jesus, not counting it as of no value, and not trampling it underfoot. For they are seeking, not the life that is transitory, but everlasting life.—Heb 9:12, 14, 15; 10:28, 29.

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

Is this true what deputy Dod has posted that only Adam sins were forgiven so basically Jesus died on the cross for nothing or only for Adam and Eve and the rest of the whole is going to hell because they had none of their sins forgiven?

Also can someone answer me about the bible being true all the same or they are lieing only the WTS bible is the original true bible or not??

thank you

Do the WTS also teach and have a commentary on Hebrews which talk alot about the blood of Jesus and what it did and on Romans??

one love

• Chalam
    Chalam

Some pointers here

The JW belief "death pays for sin"

Strangely enough, the basics of the WT "theology" are best grasped here

Jesus Blows Up the Earth

Blessings,

Stephen

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

Hello outlaw!

Don't also the JHW know that it is a certainnumbers of God chosen people the Jews who are the 144.ooo?

Rev 7:4 it say children of Israel, not the children from JHW!

Also can someone here help me with the question about the bible are all bibles have the truth ot not , and why They say at first they are and latter contradict other bibles when other scriptures point to Jesus being God and the trinity, and that Jesus is also our creator the Alpha and Omega??

Why doN't they be honest and say only their ´bible is the only original true bible better tha the greek and hebrew original bible given to them direct from heaven???

Shalom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit