I want to start a new FB app "kingdom hallville"

by avishai 26 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Virtual jw world, where you study, go out in service, avoid holidays, gossip, pioneer, get to a certain level, be an elder, form committee mtg.s, df other members. Any other ideas?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Hey, avishai!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

That would be hilarious! Do it.

• avishai
    avishai

Now that I think about it, it'd be more like mafia wars, w/ the recruiting to your gang and the whacking other players....

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Avishai! Glad to see you're still around. This app makes me chuckle.

Here's something my Dad does that I'm not sure too many other JWs do.... he burns his old, unplaced Awake! and Watchtower magazines in his woodstove. Gotta make room for the new ones ya know.

Of course, now that they've changed this arrangement, he'll probably not pick up so many.

• lesabre
    lesabre

don't forget a "shun" mode. you should also make head coverings for the women. instead of money, they can rack up points by praying, attending all meetings, service.....etc.

• lesabre
    lesabre

p.s..... i would TOTALLY play it.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Then after 30 years of playing it the screen goes blank and says "CONGRATS, YOU JUST WASTED YOUR LIFE BEING A DICK! P.S. Sorry your sacrifice was not good enough for Jehovah." LOL...

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Please keep up posted, what a hoot.

• avishai
    avishai

LMAO @ cagefighter. Actually, I don't have the skillz, so if any one of you wants to take it and run w/ it, feel free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit