Now a college graduate!!!

by Doubting Bro 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

You have every reason to be proud...you've accomplished something very worthwhile.

You are an inspiration to the rest of us!

• nelly136
    nelly136

gratzzzz

• JeffT
    JeffT

A second congratulations for picking a subject that is worth something in the real world. My first degree is in English. I'm doing a lot of writing, but I have yet to make any money on that degree. Went back to school to study accounting.

• poppers
    poppers

Congradulations on your gratuation!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Very Well Done to you ...xxx

Loz x

• peaches
    peaches

WONDERFUL BEYOND WORDS........HORRAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! .........NOW...PARTY LIKE HELL AND MAKE US PROUD.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Congratulations! That is great.

I threw away a paid scholarship to college so I could pioneer. I very much want to go back and get a college degree. Not sure if that will happen or not.

-mentallyfree31-

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congats! Education is someting no one can take away from you. I cherish my years in college and my degree.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Fantastic! Not only earning a degree, but with high honors too. Congratulations on a job well done, and good luck as you continue life's journey!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Thanks again everyone!

mentallyfree31 - You can do it!! I took most of my classes online and while it actually seemed like a little more work than going to class, it was good. The online (or even some online) route is 1) cheaper, 2) easier to schedule, and 3) can be done a bit faster. The downside is 1) you have to be an independent learner, 2) if you get stuck it can be tough to get an explaination and 3) none of the social aspect which means no networking.

For me, it made sense and I have plenty of networking in my chosen field since I've been in the industry for 20 years so I wasn't concerned about that. If you want, send me a PM and I'll give you the information on the university I went to. I'm still a little worried someone could figure me out so I'd rather not post that on the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit