Now a college graduate!!!

by Doubting Bro 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Wanted to let everyone know that I've finally graduated college with a Bachelors degree! Ended up earning magna cum laude.

It's difficult to describe the sense of accomplishment. I still kick myself for listening to the WTS when I was a kid and forsaking "higher education". But, rather than just complain about it, I did something about it. Those who were never JWs can't really understand what a passive agressive statement against the WTS going back to school really is. So not only did I gain additional knowledge and critical thinking skills, I also get to flip off the WTS at the same time! It's a win-win.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Congratulations!

• snowbird
  • Gayle
    Gayle

Bravo!! Bravo!! So proud of you!

I went to the community college for classes and that was going while I had 5 children to raise. I didn't complete but all my 5 children have graduated college, putting themselves through. Seeing them all accomplish that has been a big part of my vindication beyond the JW organization.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Congradulations!!!!! You have earned it!

• St George of England
    St George of England

Great news. You will NEVER regret doing it. After I was married we took the decision that I would go to Uni to improve my employment opportunities. The degree has paid for itself over and over again.

Well done!

George

• JeffT
    JeffT

Congratulations! What did you get the degree in?

• Mad Sweeney
  • yknot
  • Girlie
    Girlie

Congrats!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit