You Tube Takes Down Video on DC Release - Copyright Complaint

by cabasilas 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Just saw that the recent video by Watchtower Comments on this summer's District Convention release with a photo of the script from the Sunday convention talk has been taken down by You Tube based on a copyright complaint by the Watchtower Society.

See about 2/3 of the way down this article (it gives the now dead link with You Tube's explanation that the WT filed the complaint -- click on the embedded video to see):

http://orthocath.wordpress.com/2010/05/15/watchtower-leaders-trying-to-salvage-1914-teaching/

The link to the embedded video worked fine yesterday.

Guess they weren't happy about it....

Is the text of that script available anywhere?

• agonus
    agonus

"a copyright complaint by the Watchtower Society."

Keep it up, guys. You're becoming more and more like Scientology every day...

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow. They can't refute it, they can only try to hide it by any way possible, and that is by "crying copyright".

• betterdaze
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts

I was going to post a copy of the script to JWfacts. Maybe I won't, as I don't want any hassles from Watchtower legal eagles.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

That's the image I just removed, don't wish to cause any problems for Simon.

This outline will be read to MILLIONS of people all over the globe this summer, but the legal pu$$ies who run the Watchtower money laundering racket claim copyright for a Youtube video? Pathetic.

~Sue

• Titus
    Titus

Ehmmmmm.

Here I am again.

I sent that link to Ted Jaracz private mail, to stirr him up.

I sent it to all Branch Commite members in Croatia. (Yearbook 2009, page 216 - photo).

I cannot believe they took it so seriously.

But, that's good. Did anybody download it?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Someone (or WT Comments) should put it on bittorrent, usenet, etc. Watchtower, meet Internet.

- Lime

• agonus
    agonus

But brothers, our faithful slave cannot afford to allow their copyrighted life-saving truth to fall into the wrong hands!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Well I hope the person who post it puts it up again. or on Google video. They are safer there. It doenst matter how much they want to hide it... they are gonna tell everybody on their convention anyway'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit