New JW video hilarious "Public Servants"

by yourmomma 21 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I went out in service for 40 years and never heard of any witness providing a community service. No way. What a bunch of crap.

• zoiks
    zoiks

That was awesome.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

yeah, and make sure to check that official JW ID because you wouldnt want a fake JW to pick up your meds at CVS for grandma. I cannot stress how important it is to check that ID because JW's are such stand up people, you wouldnt want a fake JW to pick up your children from school, they could be pedophiles. Oh wait...some card carrying JW's are pedophiles. My fault. And, im sure there will be no problem finding "2 witnesses" to vouch for the pedophile and tell you its safe for them to be with your kids, while they are hiding the fact that they are child rapist.And as another bonus, you will have piece of mind knowing that if your child gets injured while in their care, they will make sure that your child who doesnt know Jehovah from cookie monster will sacrifice his life at the alter of the watchtower and not accept any of that forbidden blood.

Yes, Jehovah's witnesses are so special, I am so glad to have public servants like that in my neighborhood.

Where can I find out more about this loving god Jehovah who has an organization that protects pedophiles, condones the rape and torture of children, and forces men women and children to make human sacrifices out of themselves rather than take blood?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I tried to watch it. Really. But despite the hearts there is no love there, only the typical Dub laundry list of things that are "unacceptable." I stopped it at 1:01.

• asilentone
    asilentone

MS, Before you can watch the whole video, turn down the volume to zero, maybe you can survive reading the captions til the very end. Just a suggestion.

• undercover
    undercover
    "When engaged in our ministry, we are also benefited by receiving holy spirit...helpting us to recall a scripture or experience..."

Yea but....can the holy spirit stop a bullet or speeding car? (reference to two young JWs killed in service in the last couple of weeks)

I think if the holy spirit was present when in service, then it should be able to do those things...which at those particular moments would be more important than remembering what John 3:16 says...

• moshe
    moshe

Ha, ha- a JW doing work for the community? Not as a rule, never heard of it, but maybe JW's today are more inclined to do this. My personal experience with JW's ended in 1988. Now Mormons will do that, for awhile, just to love bomb you into their religion.

• peaches
    peaches

it was nice,,,but,,,,i could not stomach it....watched almost half of it....(shudder)

• Scott77
    Scott77

Holy crap and misleading propaganda. Sigh

• blondie
    blondie

Is this one of the new kingdom songs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit