New JW video hilarious "Public Servants"

by yourmomma 21 Replies latest jw friends

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

Apparantly JW's will do your yard work, pick up your kids from school, or pick up your meds if you are in a jam. LOL This video is ridiculus propaganda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKuBVcOEWeI

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

No doubt made by some witness doing there bit. The wbts would not have used that soundtrack surely.

yes they will do your odd jobs IF you knuckle down to a study...

oz

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

crap

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Couldn't finish watching it....

• asilentone
    asilentone

come on watch all of it, I did it and you can do it.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

However NEVER should this knowledge of public service be an inducement to abuse their faith.

What the hell does that mean? Are the saying that JWs are so charitable that it's easy to take advantage of them?

HA HA

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I watched it almost half way though,

then the exploding hearts just became to much

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

J-dubs really are a bunch of shallow, self-interested morons. Terrible video.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

"The time left is reduced", while a true statement, is an extremely moronic way of instilling urgency. Duh, Einstein, of course the time is reduced. All things are finite, therefore as time passes by, the time left is inevitably reduced. So now we have 3 billion years instead of 3.1 billion years left? Man, time left is really reduced, I should join you for brainwashing....

• undercover
    undercover

Hahaha...This is why the Society doesn't want individual dubs going around creating their own websites, videos, published works, etc. This thing will actually cause normal people to laugh them off as weirdos. The only people who will appreciate it are the ones already in the cult. It reaffirms their delusions. Everyone else will see through it as the poorly made propanganda that it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit