SOME ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE NEWBIES AND LURKERS

by palmtree67 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

mentallyfree:

Thanx, I copied and pasted to my computer your excellent series of questions and someday I hope to show it perhaps to my Daughter in law.

LD

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

mentallyfree31 : one of the best posts I've seen on this board.. defintely deserves a bump.. thanks!

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

marked

Thanks for bumping GOrwell!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Thanks for this thread, its strengthened my resolve. Its so great that you make us newbies so welcome, as they say "first impressions last", and you lot seem fantastic, supportive, and helpful. Thanks from me to you all.x Paula

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

The mind which renounces, once and forever, a futile hope, has its compensation in ever growing calm.

Just found this thread . . . and add my appreciation for above quote as well as attest to it's truthfulness.

Palmtree . . . loved your early post on 'personal nature' of relationship with Christ . . . beautiful scripturally sound points (as always) and tremendous encouragement for those breaking free.

leavingwt . . . mentallyfree . . . fantastic stuff . . . looking forward to hearing more!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

To mentally free, Very well said. There has been "new light" on the generation even since this was origionally written. If a JW doesn't like or understand the present explination of "the generation" just like a bus , stick around and wait for the next one.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Shameless bump because I see alot of new ones here tonight.

• flipper
    flipper

Welcome all you newbies ! Nice to have you here ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome to all newbies and lurkers!

Thanks palmtree67 for reminding us of our manners and for a great post and thread!

Awesome list and reasoning mentallyfree31!

• BroMac
    BroMac

Great Stuff

what a geat thread this is. mentallyfree has got the info down perfectly, very precise.

these are the things that have me mentally out. and the 'Jehovah will reads hearts at armageddon' V's 'Only Jehovahs Witnesses have any scriptural hope for surviving' as per '89 WT is a big problem my loved ones have no answer too.

BroMac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit