do Jehovah witness teaches about grace and what it is?

by evangelist 1 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Evangelist..

You lucked out with your editing..LOL!!

After 30 minutes I can`t edit anything..

................ ...OUTLAW

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

Hello Heaven

So it is better not to even waste my time just pray for them and hope they will take off the blind folds?

Are they allowed to pray with you or that you can pray for them?

Some say they read the bible alone , but I do npt believe them and they can't decern the truth in the bible.

Do you also know that most people see them as a cult and sect apart from being a real christian?

They act like they are greek scholars but are not, and only go by what they are trained to say from their society!

At first they admit all bibles are the same and is infallible and true , but when you point to other scriptures which been distorted like John 1:1 they blame the church for the change and all of a sudden they admit all bibles are not the same and are changed to decieve people and for the benefit of the local churches.

They lie and say the only difference is where we have Lord for God and they have jehovah.

They also have a problem with mark and say some of the chapter are not to be in the bible like Mark 16 and etc, what up with that???

Another very obvious clear contradiction is with Revelation, when Jesus is also Omega and Alpha and Jesus is also called the father God in Isaiah.

They make wisdom which is a she in Proverb to be Jesus as if He was created but the whole chapter is talking about wisdon which is so clear how can they not see this??

Hebrew says also Jesus can never be any angel but they make Jesus the arch angel Micheal wwwoooww!

BTW what religion or faith do you belong too now heaven or what church do you go to??

one love

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi evangelist 1 ...

So it is better not to even waste my time just pray for them and hope they will take off the blind folds?

That depends on what you are trying to accomplish with them. As Stephen Covey teaches "Begin with the end in mind." I think if you truly wish to reach them, try appealing to their 'authentic' self. Ask them questions that make them think without attacking them personally or attacking their beliefs. This is what I do with my Dad. I don't say "YOU believe"... I say "The Watchtower believes... or The Watchtower teaches ... ". This way, any sort of 'blame' is being placed on their organization and not on them personally.

Are they allowed to pray with you or that you can pray for them?

JWs have a very specific way of praying. They have specific things they say. You can try praying with them but because they view all other people as being 'worldly' and 'under the influence of Satan', I doubt they will pray with you. But in your next encounter, why not ask them? It will be interesting to see what they say. You can definitely pray for them.

Do you also know that most people see them as a cult and sect apart from being a real christian?

I think most people have no idea who they are. Out of about 7 billion people in the world, only about 7 million are JWs. That's a pretty small number compared to, say, Roman Catholics or Muslims.

They also have a problem with mark and say some of the chapter are not to be in the bible like Mark 16 and etc, what up with that???

I was unaware that they had a problem with Mark. I think someone more knowledgable about how JWs view certain scriptures should answer you here. Suffice it to say that JWs only study what they are told to study by the Watchtower. They are told what to believe by the Watchtower.

Hebrew says also Jesus can never be any angel but they make Jesus the arch angel Micheal wwwoooww!

Yeah, they make some pretty far out leaps.

BTW what religion or faith do you belong too now heaven or what church do you go to??

I do not belong to any religion or faith, nor do I attend church. I have been spiritually raped for most of my life and currently struggle with issues of trust. I have decided that I do not wish to limit myself to any one set of religious rules, traditions, or dogma. I interact with many people of different faiths and beliefs who are good people. I wish to remain open to all that is good and what works without limiting myself. So far in my life, I have found Stephen Covey's 2 books "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" and "First Things First" far more helpful to me, and much more applicable, positive, and successful.

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

thanks heaven!

one love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit