do Jehovah witness teaches about grace and what it is?

by evangelist 1 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

I would like to know does JHW teaches what Grace is , and how to recieve grace without any works , merits and qualifications?

What is saved grace to JHW?

If we are saved in the name of Jesus why do they have to do things like go witnessing , and etc to get God to accept them when grace has already made us righteous un Jesus and not jehovah?

if we are already saved by grace according to Eph2:8,9 why is their a doubt of not being able to enter heaven as sons and daughter in Christ and only 44.000 only when twe by grace have all the right to enter into heaven and go boldly to the throne of God??

When I ask other active JHW about this they agree with me but give their rights only to the elected who are only able to eat the Lord supper and go to heaven, this contradict the grace given to us 2000 years ago!

one love

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

No you will never hear the word "grace" from the platform. That is thought to be too "churchy"

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

JWs don't know anything about 'Grace'. They must 'earn' everlasting life.

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

Do they have another word for grace or they reject grace completely because it is a christian gospel?

if they don't teach grace how can they go witnessing??

one love

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

To teach Grace one must understand Grace AND the sacrfice that God and Jesus made for US.

I have mentioned this before, but I feel it should be mentined again:

Christianity ( for lack of a better word) is unique in the fact that it does NOT say that one must do this and that to get closer to God and be saved, no.

You see, we are broken in terms of our relationship with God and as such, there is NOTHING we can do to get that realtionship and slavation, so what did God do?

Instead of us TRYING and FAILING to coem to God, God came DOWN to US, in the form of His ONLY Son Jesus and he came down as only God can.

Grace is the resulting Gift of Jesus's "coming down" to be our bread of life and his ressurection.

It can't be earned, it can be done via works or deeds because that woudl mean that ALL that God and Jesus did for us, in coming down to us, woudl be meaningless.

• sir82
    sir82

In the JW's "New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures", the word "grace" is clumsily translated as "undeserved kindness".

You'll never hear the word "grace" in a Kingdom Hall. And the concept, at least as taught in most churches, is also not taught.

• snowbird
    snowbird

The JW bible translates grace as undeserved kindness.

Syl

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You have no idea.

WT actually printed an article that says their ministers are seeking out the people who "deserve" God's "underserved" kindness.

I think the NWT uses the phrase "undeserved kindness" instead of Grace. It is not, however, a consequential part of their theology, at all.

• evangelist 1
    evangelist 1

leavingwt

If they don't teach grace , then they don't need Jesus or a God who is a grace God!

How can they even teach about a unloving God which they are becoming their own lord as such without grace??

one love

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You are correct. Jesus is a footnote, an angel, not a big part of worship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit