I have found the truth about the truth now...

by truthseeker12 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truthseeker12
    truthseeker12

I am a third generation of Jehovah Witnesses, even if I never got baptized. However, they disfellowship me when I was around 15. This was around 1987. Even if I have not been in the "truth" for so many years it has affected all my life in many ways not only negative. A couple of years ago I thought the events in the world maybe proved to me that they were right after all. Maybe they had the truth?

I started to feel bad when I was thinking about going back, and I didn't know how to managage it because I can think now...I can read and I have an education, so I am not the little stupid girl any more...but then I was thinking if that is the only way to serve my god Jehovah then I must go back but first...I need to make sure to myself that they had the truth. It is required by the bible to check that the information is coming from god and are not from humans or satan.

I started to read and read and read....and I did not only read the books from Jehovahs Witnesses, I read about politics, world history, other religions and belief, other brotherhoods and I also read about the free mason...and I have read so much during these 3 years, so I can't tell you everything, and I am not done yet.

Finally, I have proven to myself that Jehovah Witnesses don't have the whole truth and what is worse is some of the preaching are from satan...and satan makes light to dark and dark to light, and he has managed again...in this case. I also discovered they have forgotten the most important person...Jesus..they place him in a role that is not from the bible. I also discovered that the new world translation is not so good...it is better to use another version of the bible... And the Armageddon preaching are not the same as the Armageddon of the bible.

There are also too much money in the so called truth...so it is more like a business ....some of the words they use are also the same as the masons use. JW is a Masonic religion in many ways. Last but not least Charles Taze Russell, Pennsylvania and JF Rutherford could not be people or places that god the creator chose for waken up to the Christian church...this is impossible. It is very easy to see the tracks to Masonic, Satanism, and pagan origin...and Rutherford let Beth Sarim be built while the other people were lining up for bread 1929. (and also the cars he had access to). That are not very Christian. And why didn't they follow Charles Taze Russells testamente? Why did he almost "steal" the business...and why did he said in his book "Religion". You should not join any religion...exactely as russel Rutherford first wrote negative about organized religion and still after some time he created this organized religion....

During this time, I have also got the proof about why there have not been so much love between the members during my child hood. And how they have treated other people and relatives to...how they have split up families and talked very bad about each other behind once back. The result for me is, for example, I have almost no family, no relatives, no husband and no children...etc. They also drive people away from the word of God, Our heavenly father and Jesus Christ. I have not reading the bible in almost 20 years because of the JW. They drove me away from god when I was 15. I did not know any better than to belive them that I was doomed so I stopped pray to god too.

If you read the new testament Jesus says "nobody comes to the father except throw me", "I am the way, the truth, etc.", "You will get eternal life if you believe in Jesus Christ", "Love is the whole law", etc.

There is so much proof I have collected, but I can't present it here. I just wanted to let you know if it will comfort someone that you are not deemed by god because of judgement from the Jehovahs Witnesses they can't have that authority.

My conclusion so far is that the true belief is to get out of all religions and accept Jesus Christ as your only savior.

Still Jehovah Witnesses have a lot or some truth in their belief to...with that said all the other beliefs probably have some truth and some lies in them so the only thing possible in this deceptive world is to not be part of any organized religion and only be a Christian with the hope of life in Jesus Christ. I am not sure if the creator god really cares if we understand the bible differently, for example: if we should go to heaven or if the garden of Eden will come back on earth...(paradise). The only real command is a belief in Jesus Christ as our savior....Jehovah Witnesses says exact knowledge...that is impossible I have been reading for 3 years...and I will never get the exact truth...There are also a moral behavior in the bible still is it possible to never do anything wrong...no it is not so I think we need to to the best we can...

I hope this help someone. I just felt I needed to write this down.

I feel sorry for the members of Jehovah Witnesses they think they are serving the creator and still satan must be involved, I have discovered the connections. The members also take a big risk because they will be fooled when satan makes his moves. They can't expect to get the right warning from their organization....

OK this is my short storry about the JW.

Thank you

I am working on forgiving and moving on now and find the right way with Jesus I am not sure yet how the correct way is but I will try to find it.

KA

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• yknot
    yknot

Knowledge is very empowering!

Knowing you are not alone is equally so too!

I remember truly believing I would never see Jan 2, 2000 whilst in this 'system of things'........

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Welcome to the forum. Education is a wonderful thing isnt it?

Loz x

• Hadit
    Hadit

Welcome Truthseeker12! Good for you to do all that research - it's amazing the connections you find when you look and read. No wonder they don't want people to get educated - they will NEVER stand up to the research and the truth.

It's so nice to be among people who have gone through similar things - it's a great sounding board and support system.

All the best to you!

Hadit

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Welcome. Reading material other than JW material is great.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Seems to me you should read a bit more...

Is It God's Word?

"Being so born and taught, so I naturally believed. For religious belief is all but exclusively a matter of birth and early teaching, of environment. A man takes and holds, though often most indifferently, the religion, or brand of belief, of his fathers, of his family. Born a pagan, a Jew, a Buddhist, a Mohammedan, a Mormon, that he remains, except one time in many thousands, through life; though, if taken in infancy, he will as naturally fall heir to and believe the most contrary faith..." - Joseph Wheless

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome!

• cult classic
    cult classic

Welcome TS12 - I enjoyed your post. See you around the board!

Cult Classic

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome! You said:

I have not reading the bible in almost 20 years because of the JW. They drove me away from god when I was 15. I did not know any better than to belive them that I was doomed so I stopped pray to god too.

These people "threw you away" when you were 15, making you feel that you did not matter to God. But the Bible says that he loves mankind so much he sent his son to die for us.

How they feel they can do this to young people is beyond me. And then they wonder why people don't come back!

On the plus side...it is wonderful that you are reading and learning so much. Perhaps you can help someone. I hope I can, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit