These raids need to stop!!!

by Cagefighter 21 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Bastards! I'd rather see a murderer at large than an innocent child taken. As I mentioned on the MO thread, my daughter went to school with a boy whose little brother was killed by police in one of these raids. They found NO drugs. But what if they had? Is it worth the life of that child??

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Well in Detroit the SHOT THE KID this time!!!!!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Bastards! I'd rather see a murderer at large than an innocent child taken...."

Urk! I'd rather not see a murderer at large, Beks...

But, if one thinks about it...

Being in the situation of having cops who think they can blast away, willy-nilly, during raids...

IS the same as having MURDERERS at large!!!

Zid

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh Zid, if it's an innocent child dead, or a murderer at large, is there any choice?

And quite honestly, how many murders are committed against complete strangers? Having a murderer in the neighborhood is probably not threatening to anyone but his enemies. Having half cocked cops with guns raiding households that may or may not be involved is insane.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yuppers, Beks...

To reiterate... "But, if one thinks about it...

Being in the situation of having cops who think they can blast away, willy-nilly, during raids...

IS the same as having MURDERERS at large!!!..."

Zid

• beksbks
    beksbks

I know girl I know. Just let my anger get ahead of me.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I can't believe I agree with Beks for once... I better go check for the over six signs of the apocalypse and clean the guns again just in case.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I say something in the .223 caliber would make the cops think twice about when they should pull a "no-knock" warrant

Well.

.223 will frustrate body armor, so I will give it that.

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Bastards! I'd rather see a murderer at large than an innocent child taken.

It need not come down to that, of course, but if I had to choose a lesser evil....

I agree. I'd much rather see the guilty go free than the innocent suffer needlessly.

This was posted on another board I visit:

Amazing. Our military rules of engagement are less draconian than our what our civilian rules of engagement are. Cordoning off is what they should be doing. No no knock warrants. If the perp opens fire on the police, then you do what needs doing.

I can't believe I agree with Beks for once...

LOL. Me too. So you like .223? Talk to me.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yea you kids think you're scared! I had to reread my post to make sure I wrote it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit