What are your summer plans??

by awildflower 27 Replies latest watchtower medical

• awildflower
  • awildflower
    awildflower

Sorry, didn't finish, LOL. Anyways, what's everyone doing? Any vacations, summer fun? That is of course AFTER everyone goes to see Flipper naked on the beach!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

My plans are to awaken my wife from the WT nightmare!

• cult classic
    cult classic

well i usually attend three district conventions so that i can get the best possible understanding of any new light...... just kidding.

Lots of time with the family.

Pools, beaches, amusement parks, bike riding, picnics, ! As much time as possible outdoors in the sun.

I love summer!!!!! woohoo!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Yeah, I love the outdoors to. Love camping and fishing and hiking. Love laying out by the pool to!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

I'm planning to hit some big water parks this year. We have several within 2 hours of my house.

• awildflower
    awildflower

I'm getting my first tattoo :)

• designs
    designs

Where?

• awildflower
    awildflower

On the top of my right foot It's my first and only and it's going to be good. A lotus flower with lots of petals and colors and in a couple of the petals my kids names. I know it's going to hurt like hell but I'm ready!

• designs
    designs

sweet. My Ivy League professor brother in law just got a tattoo on his forearm in Latin- Fortius quo Laetus or Fidelius ( Strength through Joy or Loyalty), next is the Harley.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit