JWs will be in West Palm Beach! read & COMMENT, please!

by Nathan Natas 17 Replies latest jw friends

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

18, 2010 at 3:05 amHERE A GOOD SITE TO LEARN ABOUT EARLY WATCHTOWER FALSE TEACHINGS http://www.seanet.com/~raines/index.html i LIKE THE PAGE THAT SAYS AFTER 1926 NO ONE WILL GO BALD, OR USE A CANE AGAIN, GET OUT YOUR ALUMINUM PYRAMID HATS, JESUS IS GOING TO TALK ON THE RADIO AND FLY IN PLANES AND USE INTROVEINOUS DRUGS TO MAKE MANKIND PURE IN THE EARLY 1920′S REMEMBER THIS ALL CAME FROM JEHOVAH’S MOUTH PIECE ON EARTH THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY. THE “GOLDEN AGE MAG” THE AWAKE MAG TODAY REMEMBER THE WT MAG JAN 1 OR 15 1996 SAID QUOTED THAT THE WT MAG “GOLDEN AGE” PRINTED INCONTRAVERTABLE FACTS” I DARE ANY ACTIVE JW TO PROVE THIS WTS LIE TO BE THE TRUTH. this is just one of my posts that is being blocked

• Heaven
    Heaven

Thanks, Nathan. Added my comments.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower
    It seats 5,000 assholes, according to Wikipedia.

I dont know why it is required to lump all of Jehovah's Witnesses into the "asshole" category. My mom is still a JW, and I do not consider her an asshole. Until a couple of years ago when she moved, she attended that particular convention location. I attended one year with her when I was still an active JW.

Rather than resort to name calling, no matter where the anger stems from, and I know I suffered from it for a time, why not attach blame to where it belongs: to the leadership of the Watchtower Society, and to individuals (elders or otherwise) that, because of their abusive personalities, would be assholes in real life whether or not they are JWs or not. Being a JW just amplifies their being that.

Some may have considered me an asshole when I was an elder, and maybe by the very nature of being an elder, I was. I hope that I have reformed my personality and become the person I should have been all along: a loving, kind person that genuinely cares about people and only wanted to help. I just needed a different outlet. As one friend, who was never a JW and had no connection to Witnesses, said to me shortly after I left the Witnesses, she said: "Rich, I knew you before when you were a JW, and after you left... and you have always been like a brother to me. I like you much better now that you are not a JW. Your true personality was allowed to come out."

I consider that statement the ultimate compliment and sign of progress exiting the cult of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Snakes (Rich....of the "formerly an asshole" Sheep Class)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Lighten up folks.

Assholes are like opinions - almost everybody has one.

Danny Haszard doesn't have one, thanks to the WTB&TS, but they probably wouldn't let him sit in there.

Probably if I had said "anyone with one eye" some people would have thought I was excluding those people who have two eyes.

"Think, McFly! Think!" -- Back To The Furniture

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hmmm... Can't comment; been out for too long... (25 years...) Oh, wait!!! (Slaps self) That's a GOOD thing!!!

Wow, lookit all those empty seats...

Do you know what might be fun??? Post some pix of the pre-1975 assemblies, showing huge stadiums packed to the gills, and then compare that to this measley turnout...

Hope this helps??? Zid

• dissed
    dissed

5,000? That's just a Super Sized Assembly Hall. And that's the largest indoor gathering in the world? There not as big as I remember.

• peaches
    peaches

gives me the creeps

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/westpalmbeat/2010/05/jehovahs-witnesses-kicking-off-summer-convention-season/comment-page-1/#comment-3346 thanks to all the posters here that left comments on the above link. there still room for more comments don't be shy jump in and say hi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit