JWs will be in West Palm Beach! read & COMMENT, please!

by Nathan Natas 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

see: http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/westpalmbeat/2010/05/jehovahs-witnesses-kicking-off-summer-convention-season/comment-page-1/#comment-3346

Jehovah’s Witnesses kicking off summer convention season

by Andrew Abramson

After last year’s fiery theme “Keep on the Watch!” including a provocative seminar “How to Survive the End of the World,” the Jehovah’s Witnesses kick off their 2010 campaign with a more mellow message: “Remain Close to Jehovah!”

“In a world where some powerful and influential voices in academia and media dismiss or disparage belief in God, Jehovah’s Witnesses are proclaiming the importance of such belief, actually promoting the strengthening of one’s personal attachment to God,” the group said in a release. “The Witnesses will present an intriguing approach to the topic as a clarion call to the faithful as well as an analysis of faith and reason at their 2010 “Remain Close to Jehovah!” District Convention.’”

Since purchasing the West Palm Beach Auditorium from the City of West Palm Beach for $12.5 million in 1998 — a controversial sale at the time both for the city selling the iconic Leaky Teepee and for a perception that the city was low-balled in the deal — the Witnesses have made their presence felt in West Palm.

The Christian Convention Center on Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard will hold a slew of conventions this summer, beginning on Friday and running into August.

The old Leaky Teepee is believed to be the largest indoor Jehovah’s Witnesses gathering spot in the world.

Summer schedule (Admission is free to all events, and no collections are taken)

English programs: May 21-23, 28-30, June 4-6, July 9-11, 16-18 and 23-25
    Spanish programs: June 11-12, 18-20, 25-27, July 2-4, August 6-8, 13-15, 20-22, and 27-29
    French program: July 30-August 1.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Please make your comments ON THE BLOG SITE, if you will.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you Nathan. What is the seating capacity?

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Leaky? Did they get it fixed?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It seats 5,000 assholes, according to Wikipedia.

The leaks were repaired by slave "volunteer" labor. It wasn't a leaking roof - it was a poorly designed air conditioning system that dripped condensation on the floor below. Arbeit macht frei!

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

One in from me. BTTT for more. -Yan

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

bttt I posted on that site. WOW it seats 5000 ASSHOLES LOL HAH HAHAHAA TO FUNNY !!!!!!!!!! The wts was right the ressurection has taken place for the 144,000 I saw joe rutherFRAUD posting straight from beth sarim, maYbe issac abraham jacob will post tommorrow. these jw's are so easy using circular reasoning, lying, using every trick in the book. I caught every lie. great find nathan. Hope more from here post on this link there's is some action there. I know many here will LIGHT UP THE JW'S THERE DEFENDING THE WTS.

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

Nathan Natas

It seats 5,000 assholes, according to Wikipedia.

The leaks were repaired by slave "volunteer" labor. It wasn't a leaking roof - it was a poorly designed air conditioning system that dripped condensation on the floor below. Arbeit macht frei!

I'll be one of the assholes sitting there for three days in a couple of weeks.

I was also slave labor that helped clean that place.

Does anyone remember those scary alien looking a/c vents that used to hang above everyone?

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

I'M JUST WARMING UP . I WILL MELT ALL THESE JW'S POSTING ON NATHAN'S LINK AND DOGPATCH'S LINK. BUT WE COULD USE A LITTLE HELP EXPOSING THESE JW'S LIES ON THESE NEWPAPER SITES COMMENT BOARDS LET'S GET CRACKING HERE... WHERE ARE ALL THE BIG MOUTHS HERE???????????

• judge rutherFRAUD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit