Corruption within the elder ranks!

by JohnSteadman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day John, glad you made it aboard!

You have plenty of fellow travellers here who've got a similar background.

May I lend support to the words of advice given by others already esp. Just2laws and Patriot.

Never forget the truth of what Celia has stated. Now especially you need to spend time meditating on what you really believe. Do you really have faith in a heavenly Father and in Jesus as your Ransomer? When the time comes when you "split" from the Organisation (which you must in time) it will be very important to see that you are leaving an organisation, not Jehovah. As Celia points out, Jehovah DOES NOT EQUAL the WTS.

My very best wishes to you in your journey.

Come and visit here often won't you? Let's "hear" more from you.

It might be helpful to learn more about the new S-77 forms and how they are received.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hello John,

Your brave post sruck a cord with me because I also became disallusioned by the political back stabbing ,grudge holding nature of the body of elders upon which I sat .It is not what it used to be, I resigned/was removed 3 years ago .

You would think that you could make a difference , but in fact you are one voice that always gets out voted , and then is beholden to follow what the majority have decided, in the cause of unity.

It is a sick joke to claim that Holy Spirit has anything to do with it.

I am afraid to say too much detail in case I could be identified, and so I am sure you also need to be careful,but keep posting now you have started. I will look out for your name.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Bluesy,

I don't think we've "talked" before but may I repeat to you my words to John.

Keep sharing, brother.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• Prisca
    Prisca

Welcome John - the first post is often the hardest!

I'm sure you have plenty to share with us - feel free to talk about your experiences, and I know many will relate to what you say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit