A Plea to JWs That Are Attending This Year's District Convention...

by Tuesday 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I thought this was one of my more moving videos. I was hoping that showing a little emotion come through instead of my regular rather monotone delivery or sarcastic delivery would make the video even more powerful. I hope some people watch the video, I'm not expecting any sort of mass exodus when the teaching comes but I would love for a second before the people clap they realize what they're doing from watching this video.

I'd really wish this would go viral and alot of people would see this video, but as you know for a video to go viral it can't really have substence it would have to be like puppies farting on dandelions.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I enjoy your videos Tim. I sure hope JWs will give it some consideration.

All the people in my family born on or before 1914 are dead. Most of the people in my family born in the 1920s are dead. So much for the fulfillment of Watchtower prophecy.

"Millions Now Dying Have Never Lived"

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good video abruptly to the point, which has the potential to awake some people.

Making people think about being manipulated by a publishing corporation is a good approach

just to bring some rationality to the minds of people who are obviously oblivious..

Lets face it the WTS. had to rework the generation thing that they have proclaiming for so long now.

Having no one around, dead and gone from the beginning of 1914 doesn't actually bring viability to the organization.

What should be known and you might mention this in your next video, why didn't this new light come

in to play decades ago, since the FLDS are truly guided by god's holy spirit the only organization on earth

I might add. The WTS. reminds me of those self serve Pop machines where you choose which flavor you want,

just the WTS. machine has different years to choose from but it doesn't really matter what all comes out the spout is

contrived and convoluted bullshit.

• flipper
    flipper

TUESDAY- Way to go dude ! Another thumbs up for you. I feel like you that it is of the utmost importance to strike while the iron is hot right now as our JW relatives are discussing this " overlapping generation theory " push by the WT society right now at their meetings and assemblies. I mean- it's no secret that the GB and leaders of the WT society are trying to cram this junk down JW's throats right now as we speak. The April 15th WT which will be studied the week of June 6th through 14th , the June 15th WT quoting John Barr's infamous " generation overlap " words, and NOW - all through the summer with talks on the subject. Sounds like pretty important stuff to the GB.

That's why AFTER June 6th through 13th- I'm going to question my JW relatives and see if they understand the " generation " theory- or if it just passes in one ear and out the other. But informing witnesses about this is important at this juncture I really feel

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Nice videos ... I can't help but think that most apostate videos are preaching to the choir though. I am not saying it is a waste of time, you (and others) make good points, I just know that in my own experience, I avoided videos like yours as apostate, wicked, vile, etc. - even when I had doubts.

Keep up the good work though, if one person wakes up the effort is worth it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Tim..

That is one of your better video`s..For sure..

In all likelyhood JW`s who see this Video,will Clap at the "Generation Talk"..

With one difference..

They may actually have a "Thought",go through their mind at that moment..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its worthy to point out though if you can make your presentation too strong and abrupt ,

fully indoctrinated JWS will by training toss your words quickly out the window or click you out.

There is something of value to present yourself in softer easer tones, rather than the slam smack down approach.

Keep up the good work though Tim

• moshe
    moshe

The JWs love their Model T of a religion that has been patched together with bailing wire and duct tape. In a JW's mind they have the Cadillac of religions. They will just sit tight over the generation change and take it up the keester, as always.

-

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Nice videos ... I can't help but think that most apostate videos are preaching to the choir though. I am not saying it is a waste of time, you (and others) make good points, I just know that in my own experience, I avoided videos like yours as apostate, wicked, vile, etc. - even when I had doubts.

Actually not totally to the choir the total of active JWs that have contacted me to tell me they left due to my videos or some after effect of my videos is 327. For the most part I only hear how wicked and vile my videos are when they can't answer the question, they're all about me making videos asking questions as long as they can answer them.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

C'mon, Tim- why do you have to read your script- like a Politician?

You mean we made ANOTHER mistake in understanding what was meant by the prophecies? How SHOCKING!

We should have asked Timmy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit