Surely some revelation is at hand;
    Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
    The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
    When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
    Troubles my sight: a waste of desert sand;
    A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
    A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
    Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
    Wind shadows of the indignant desert birds.
    The darkness drops again but now I know
    That twenty centuries of stony sleep
    Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
    And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
    Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

• snowbird
  • tec
    tec

This is a good thread, Sacolton.

Thanks.

Tammy

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

I had a similar dream 3 nights ago. I was looking into the sky and it opened up like a rabbit hole. I could see faces on the other side peering down at us. When they noticed I was looking they winked at me. I tried to tell everyone around me to look up but they couldn't see anything. I was so excited but everyone around me thought I was crazy. I was not scared or anxious, just happy. I remember feeling like I knew something that everyone else was unable or afraid to see.

When I woke I thought maybe it is the other side trying to tell me I was on track. Although it is around the anniversary of my mothers death so maybe I just wanted something miraculous to happen.

Who knows

tt

• Heaven
    Heaven

I didn't mean that I had the dream while I was at work (even though some days I could easily fall asleep at my desk),

Tee hee hee! That's funny! My apologies Shawn. What I meant was that in my dream, when Christ appears, I am not at work. I am actually out in the countryside and it is a beautiful, sunny, summer day.

• luna2
    luna2

When I first stopped going to meetings, which was a conscious choice on my part, I would often have very vivid dreams of people marching on a crumbling road towards a light or something (can't remember clearly anymore. I'm sure it represented a safe haven for all of Jehoover's little minions) over a parched landscape where the earth shook and thunder and lightening rent the sky. In my dream, I sometimes fell off the road and the rest of the dream was spent scrabbling up the rocky ditch I'd fallen into trying to get back to the road in time. Pretty clear that I was stressing about my decision to stop going to meetings and my fear that I wouldn't make it through the Big A when the time came...any day now.

Fortunately, those dreams have faded with the knowledge that I was a dumbass for having become a witness in the first place and putting my boys and myself through 20 years of crapola. Now I'm just angry at myself for all the things I didn't do and choices I should have made instead of joining a foolish cult because I wanted someone to take care of me.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Awesome dreams!

Revelation 1:7-8 (New International Version)

7 Look, he is coming with the clouds,
    and every eye will see him,
    even those who pierced him;
    and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Acts 2:17 (New International Version)

17 " 'In the last days, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams.

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit